#021 The Jungle Book (Blu-ray Mondo X SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: February 12, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live Sunday December 17, 2017 6 PM GMT)
Price: £24.99
Note: Art by Olly Moss, gloss

Announced at Mondo Talk at MondoCon 2017. The first two Mondo x SteelBook Disney SteelBooks will feature artwork by Tom Whalen and Olly Moss.

junglebook1.jpg
junglebook2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Clean forgot about this
On its merry way
Happy days
giphy.gif

Not expecting this one to sell out anytime soon (unlike THE INCREDIBLES).

Reactions: DrH
^ Please do not apologise.
Any picture is better than no picture . . . thank you v. much for taking the time to post yours :thumbs:

My copy dropped through the letter box about half an hour ago . . . great to see that some copies are landing before the Monday release day.

• Thanks
Reactions: GeoRattray
Received mine too! Excellent artwork, and I love the orange. Shame about the printed rating logos on the slip again... at least they're not on the steel itself though I suppose. And speaking of the slip... mine's covered in scratches. :pain:

'Tis a little beauty.

Sealed as can be seen but still possible to get a good idea of the spot-on spot-glossed artwork.

Take back what I said the other day . .. this is one steelbook that deserves to sell out sooner rather than later
20180210_124434_resized.jpg

20180210_124827_resized.jpg

Back:-
20180210_124915_resized.jpg

20180210_124901_resized.jpg

Mine arrived yesterday but it has scratches all over the front so I’ll have to sort out a replacement

Normally not a huge fan of Mondo artwork, but slowly been liking more and more of what Ive seen lately.
This and the Incredibles release look really great!