#023 Friday the 13th (1980) (Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) [Europe]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: December 10, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon IT - Amazon DE - Amazon ES
Price: €24.99 (Italy - Germany) - €24.78 (Spain)

91nv1Wg+UrL._SY679_.jpg

91z8DC61w3L._SX522_ (1).jpg

918TXH+XATL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will 100% be getting this, as it's another film I don't already own... in fact, I'm not even sure I've ever seen it. :bag:

What's Amazon Italy like for shipping steels anyone?
I'd say hit and miss personally... my first order (of about 3 steels) from them arrived damaged due to shoddy packaging, but then my second arrived mint due to great packaging, and God must've been looking over my third package, because it had the same rubbish package as my first, but the items were mostly fine thankfully.

Reactions: Travis Bickle
I'd say hit and miss personally... my first order (of about 3 steels) from them arrived damaged due to shoddy packaging, but then my second arrived mint due to great packaging, and God must've been looking over my third package, because it had the same rubbish package as my first, but the items were mostly fine thankfully.
Am not going to jump in yet will wait to see who else is listing these

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
All the European Amazon sites send my steelbooks in cardboard envelopes....probably 30% have damage...have lately been paying for gift wrapping...was hoping they would send in a box but just a cloth bag in the cardboard envelope...so far all (6) have arrived damage free. Been much luckier with Amazon USA...same envelopes usually but almost all damage free.

All the European Amazon sites send my steelbooks in cardboard envelopes....probably 30% have damage...have lately been paying for gift wrapping...was hoping they would send in a box but just a cloth bag in the cardboard envelope...so far all (6) have arrived damage free. Been much luckier with Amazon USA...same envelopes usually but almost all damage free.

I'm considering going with express shipping to lessen the potential for damages.

Packages are not treated well during the very busy holiday season. :(

Oh man this one is dreadful :(

Not my sort of film and poor art. Easy pass.

Some Mondo art is truely mindblowing.
The wait continues for the ones I really want.

The only one I like from the most recent announcements. I think it will look great along Mondo’s The Thing steel.