Price: €24.99

Booyah!

813b0LGepsL._SY679_.jpg

91I19qmzQKL._SX522_.jpg

81oNO2UhL8L._SX522_.jpg

91GQYIT5MKL._SY679_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wreck
I think maybe somebody in the postal system might be helping themselves to some amazon treats. @apsmith21 was also missing an item out of his shipment. I know those cardboard mailers can easily be opened from the ends and closed back up without tearing the sealed strip.
Got that missing Friday the 13th today. In a cardboard envelope that looked like it had been thru a hurricane...all torn up & wet. Post office put it in a plastic bag with a note...received in this condition. Steelbook had a beautiful dent on front. Now to worry about the condition of the replacement. Very thankful for Amazon customer service, just wish their shipping department had some common sense!

Amazon Germany....they used to be the best. My steelbooks would arrive packed in a small box inside of a larger box with plenty of padding....those were the days!
Damn, that sucks! I always considered Amazon.de the best for packaging too. Guess I'll be ordering these from one of the other sites now then... question is; which one?!

UPDATE: I went with Amazon.it, since they seem to be the direct source for these steels, plus they worked out the cheapest. Still had to order IT from Amazon.de though, because it's sold out at Amazon.it -- I'm hoping it'll survive with it just being one single item *fingers crossed* :ohno:

Last edited:
Reactions: apsmith21
Got my package of 5 of these Mondo steelbooks...only 4 inside...they forgot Friday The 13th. Sent in a cardboard envelope...all loose and banging around. 3 with dings. Had a bad feeling that this would happen. They never learn! My box in the cellar has more damaged steelbooks. Sent an email and they will send replacements...probably in another envelope! One out of stock so got a refund. It’s getting depressing ordering from any Amazon these days. If ordering one Steelbook I get gift wrapping for a bit more protection. I thought by ordering 5 together I’d get them shipped in a box. Their shipping department is staffed by morons. Just so frustrating!
I think maybe somebody in the postal system might be helping themselves to some amazon treats. @apsmith21 was also missing an item out of his shipment. I know those cardboard mailers can easily be opened from the ends and closed back up without tearing the sealed strip.

Yep, Very frustrating!!!!(n)

Amazon Germany....they used to be the best. My steelbooks would arrive packed in a small box inside of a larger box with plenty of padding....those were the days!

Omg that was the best. We never figured out WHY they changed back. Must have done some cost analysis when steelbooks were easier to replace because of their increasing print runs.

Few more pics of this steelbook - courtesy Steelbookpro - showing the loving attention to detail that has been achieved and despite the almost monochrome palette looks like the most successful of this Mondo group (followed by JUSTICE LEAGUE):-
View attachment 409198View attachment 409199

Personally not a fan of numbering the spines on these Mondo steelbooks as impossible to build up a complete set with uniform ratings on the translucent slips ... for example, this one and JL with the oversized German ratings ...
View attachment 409211View attachment 409212
...and FRIDAY THE 13TH, IT and THE EXORCIST with the more discreet BBFC rating too:-
View attachment 409213View attachment 409214View attachment 409218

Yeah, can’t wait until I have those custom edits from @Drumass - bye bye logos!!!