Oxford, UK
Release date: March 25, 2019
Purchase links: Zoom - Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: Art by Mike Saputo

8318415_1.jpg

12024587-7674646260483491.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today. Nice steel and I like the blue cloud print on the slip but very annoying the rating logo stickers are on the steel. They leave a horrible rectangle mark that’s taken ages to get rid of (sticker should of been on the slip) and the glue on the jcard is extra f*cking tough leaving marks everywhere that’s also take ages to clean off.
Yeah, I almost had a mini heart attack when I peeled the sticker and thought the mark underneath was permanent... thankfully with a bit of patience it eventually came off. I've moaned plenty of times about them gluing j-cards too... there's no need for it since the cellophane holds them in place anyway, and the tacky glue is just the absolute worst to remove!

You got the special Diamond releases?!!! :wow: ;)
Lol want to swap? :p

• Thanks
  • Haha
Reactions: Stygian and Flloydo
got an annoying scratch right on the front of my copy :( hope ill get a replacement from zoom... puzzling how they could ship it out like that ;_;

Can someone can get me this Steelbook? Like the 4K release, unfortunately im from Germany.
I can't buy the Steelbooks online or?
Zavvi doesn't work anymore

Grretings

Can someone can get me this Steelbook? Like the 4K release, unfortunately im from Germany.
I can't buy the Steelbooks online or?
Zavvi doesn't work anymore

Grretings
What do you mean when you say you can't buy online ???
Zavvi and Zoom both retailers ship to germany
Still in stock

On Zavvi, I can't proceed anymore to the checkout. I want to bu all new MONDO Steelbooks with my account but I can't pay....
They blocked somehow my account. I ordered it now by Zoom ;)

Reactions: paulboland
On Zavvi, I can't proceed anymore to the checkout. I want to bu all new MONDO Steelbooks with my account but I can't pay....
They blocked somehow my account. I ordered it now by Zoom ;)
Zavvi can be weird like that at times... I've heard similar stories from others before. Glad you were able to order through Zoom though! :thumbs: