Notes: Art by Mike Saputo

8318415_1.jpg

12024587-7674646260483491.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Release date: March 25, 2019
Purchase link: Zoom UK
Price: £24.99

Thanks to @RhodW

This shows the Mondo logo on the spine. If so, this would be the first 4K Mondo X release.
1547647640817.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know when did Zoom start shipping overseas? I didn't see anything in the Retailer thread

Not sure, I've never actually ordered from them.

However, given how more countries are continuing to show mockups that appear to be Mondo art, this release seems to be hitting a lot of different countries. Maybe some we haven't heard from yet might get this too. ;)

Do you know when did Zoom start shipping overseas? I didn't see anything in the Retailer thread
Zoom ship to UK and select countries based in European Union they been doing this a few years and Zoom thread mentioned this ages ago

They don't ship to countries outside the EU going by their website under delivery

Zoom ship to UK and the following EU countries
European Union Countries Include:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia,Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany,Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta,Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.

• Informative
Reactions: C.C. 95
Zoom ship to UK and select countries based in European Union they been doing this a few years and Zoom thread mentioned this ages ago

They don't ship to countries outside the EU

Zoom ship to UK and the following EU countries
European Union Countries Include:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia,Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany,Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta,Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
My order went through fine to USA and someone else on the BD forum placed an order to Canada. Their Country list for addresses is huge

If this is Mondo X release why the mock up not show a clear slip with Mondo X label

Hi Paul,

We're not positive it's a Mondo X steelbook yet but it you look at the spine in the OP it shows the Mondo logo at the top with the familiar STEELBOOK lettering used on the Mondo X release down the spine.

My order went through fine to USA and someone else on the BD forum placed an order to Canada. Their Country list for addresses is huge
That's good to see they need to update their website then and remove where it says they don't ship outside the EU ;)