Purchase links: Zoom - Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: Art by Mike Saputo

8318415_1.jpg

12024587-7674646260483491.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm keeping my UK order with Zoom and also the USA Best Buy order with Andy

I did this before with reservoir dogs mondo x release I got both UK and USA

UK slip will have age rating logos and I expect will be printed as previous UK Mondo X have been

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
I'm keeping my UK order with Zoom and also the USA Best Buy order with Andy

I did this before with reservoir dogs mondo x release I got both UK and USA

UK slip will have age rating logos and I expect will be printed as previous UK Mondo X have been

I'm not certain but weren't there slight differences in the steelbooks as well?

Reactions: paulboland
I'm not certain but weren't there slight differences in the steelbooks as well?
Yes slight differences on the front and back of both steelbook and the slips.
US steelbook was better overall

There was also a bit of confusion initially in regards to the slips the zavvi one had a removable peelable film that was not noticed until later lol

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
So if this is 37, I assume we can expect announcements for 33-36 fairly soon. Man, we hardly got any Mondo releases for what, at least a year? And now there's a deluge of them and my wallet can't handle it.

So if this is 37, I assume we can expect announcements for 33-36 fairly soon. Man, we hardly got any Mondo releases for what, at least a year? And now there's a deluge of them and my wallet can't handle it.

One of them will probably be Wreck It Ralph.

Pre-ordered :joy::drool: One of my all time favourite horror movies and absolutely love it’s vinyl artwork used on the steelbook. Can’t wait to check this out in all its 4K Dolby Vision glory to as it should look amazing going by Mary Lambert’s tweet from late last year

I spent #FemaleFilmakerFriday working at @ParamountPics on the restoration of Pet Sematary. HDR Color Grading & Dolby Vision. Looks gorgeous!! Their team is amazing! I’d love to direct another project for Paramount one day.”

I never had a doubt this was not going to be Mondo but Jesus these Mondo releases are a mess!

In the sense of what country they are released from that is. Why the **** does this have like 7 different country releases but the others are available from just one or two countries lol. (Please don’t attempt to answer this Paul!)

Still not sure what to do with the last wave, the WB releases from Italy and Germany. Finish on them is awful but I don’t want gaps. But then I couldn’t afford them all in one hit anyway. Might get one a month from that wave

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
I never had a doubt this was not going to be Mondo but Jesus these Mondo releases are a mess!

In the sense of what country they are released from that is. Why the **** does this have like 7 different country releases but the others are available from just one or two countries lol. (Please don’t attempt to answer this Paul!)

Still not sure what to do with the last wave, the WB releases from Italy and Germany. Finish on them is awful but I don’t want gaps. But then I couldn’t afford them all in one hit anyway. Might get one a month from that wave

I got BvS and Justice League and skipped all of the WB horrors. I think what I might do there is pick them up later. I've been ordering the Disney steelbooks and I ordered Pet Sematary.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
ok here is better info about the sleeves across all the different ones for this title.

The North American releases will have either a 4KUHD/Blu-ray™/DIGITAL (BestBuy) version of the sleeve, or a Blu-ray™/DVD/ DIGITAL (FYE).

The localized sleeves for European territories have a more generic look that will just have an extended illustration on the back and the local distributors can shrink-wrap a spec sheet on to that.