Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 26, 2019
Purchase link: FYE
Price: $22.99 $19.99
Notes: Blu-ray/DVD - FYE includes exclusive limited edition original theatrical poster

fye.000000032429317469_0 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, if anyone wants help with this one in addition to the Best Buy edition, let me know and I'll host a mini-group buy.

Sunrise Records has been getting similar exclusives as FYE in the past, hope we get it here in Canada as well.

Fye release is 2 discs
Blu-ray + DVD
Pet Sematary Exclusive 30th Anniversary Blu-ray Mondo x Steelbook] [BD+DVD+Digital] with Limited Edition Original Theatrical Poster

fye.000000032429317469_0.jpg

do we really need 10 different topics for one and the same steelbook? how about merging all into one and listing the differences behind the links

A Mondo X release in a slip? Different.
Apparently.

"PET SEMATARY - Steelbook Edition [4K UHD]
CMA Project

We are happy to announce that we are at work to include Pet Sematary in our CMA line!
More and more collectors are asking us to work on cult films and finally Universal has decided to propose this Horror classic even in 4K!

Soon we will announce another really important title that still lacks Blu Ray in Italy ... see you soon for the first images of our Exclusive Full Slip!"

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Apparently.

"PET SEMATARY - Steelbook Edition [4K UHD]
CMA Project

We are happy to announce that we are at work to include Pet Sematary in our CMA line!
More and more collectors are asking us to work on cult films and finally Universal has decided to propose this Horror classic even in 4K!

Soon we will announce another really important title that still lacks Blu Ray in Italy ... see you soon for the first images of our Exclusive Full Slip!"

Oo Now that has peaked my interest!

do we really need 10 different topics for one and the same steelbook? how about merging all into one and listing the differences behind the links

yes, because when people google a steelbook they are looking for, there's a better chance that HDN shows up on their search results if we have a discussion for each release.

in some cases it makes sense to have combined threads, but I think in this case it's important to realize what a global release this Mondo X steelbook has become.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Correct, and it was 19.99 for at least last 4 weeks as I had placed a pre-order (which I cancelled). Best Buy was a better deal and was 25.99 on release.