Release date: March 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Art by Matt Ryan Tobin
12435382-1604737044902059.jpg

12435382-2024737045165375.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not all mondo x have the film on slip but many do.

yes some mondo x have differed on finish by Country. And some even had small art change. Res dogs U.K. vs USA for example

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Not all mondo x have the film on slip but many do.

yes some mondo x have differed on finish by Country. And some even had small art change. Res dogs U.K. vs USA for example

Ooh, what was the difference between UK and US Reservoir Dogs?

Ooh, what was the difference between UK and US Reservoir Dogs?
besides finish, also some subtle art differences. look closely above characters heads etc, which colors are used for background etc. once posted pics, maybe in the res dog thread.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Punker76
@djjez83 is yours a flat matte ... kinda looks like it . USA version is is matte with spot gloss, but the matte part is nice because its the matte that has like a coating on top of it cause its smoothy silk like. Kinda reminds me of the dredd mondo x I know sometimes they'll do diff finish depending on territory , despite all being from likely same overall order for PAramount.

What a huge disappointment these have turned out to be.
I kept quiet after seeing the US pics and unboxing vids in hope that maybe this might differ or better pics (clearer) turn up but it’s just rubbish.

I love the art on poster/ print and as a whole but it just don’t work on the steel. It’s far too dark with too little spot gloss and the fact that the art don’t wrap around is just lazy. I was hoping that was just a error in the mock up.

Annoying because I like collecting the mondos. I can’t afford it yet anyway but I’ll consider it when it falls to £10/£12 in a few months.

This has so many releases around the world I can’t see it selling out.

Anyone knows why they didn't do a proper wraparound-artwork but zoomed in on the original image on the back instead?