Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: January 10, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

AE5E1D12-1AE7-4AEC-8937-70050A44D7F1.jpeg
EB635228-1C27-4B29-82AC-78F9E1AEEED4.jpeg8DF33A88-FF20-4DF3-8350-C89634729D5A.jpeg ABEFA8AC-0CC8-4EF6-ABE4-807A06F53E09.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad that I got the french exclusive tbh because of the proper title without assemble and unless the mock up is wrong then maybe the PET slip won’t have a blue coloured tesseract on this edition too but at least it’s a good sign that zavvi will get the new marvel wave that’s been announced in France

Why do Mondo only commission 1 piece of artwork which they then reuse for the back and inside artwork.

It's just cheap and annoys the fack out of me

Glad that I got the french exclusive tbh because of the proper title without assemble and unless the mock up is wrong then maybe the PET slip won’t have a blue coloured tesseract on this edition too but at least it’s a good sign that zavvi will get the new marvel wave that’s been announced in France

Not necessarily. Avengers was part of the first wave of the Marvel Mondo X steelbooks along with Captain America, Black Panther and so on. This just completes that wave for Zavvi.

Perhaps the reason Zavvi didn't get this before was because they had to have "Assemble" as part of the title.

I do hope this means that Zavvi will get the second wave of steelbooks.

I didn't like the assemble either, but if you look at all the other avengers films they all have something after them - avengers age of ultron, avengers endgame etc. So it kind of fits.

Not necessarily. Avengers was part of the first wave of the Marvel Mondo X steelbooks along with Captain America, Black Panther and so on. This just completes that wave for Zavvi.

Perhaps the reason Zavvi didn't get this before was because they had to have "Assemble" as part of the title.

I do hope this means that Zavvi will get the second wave of steelbooks.

You really think zavvi won’t get the next MCU mondo wave? This was supposed to be an only exclusive to France. It’s taken a long time for it to arrive at zavvi but The other editions Will too

I didn't like the assemble either, but if you look at all the other avengers films they all have something after them - avengers age of ultron, avengers endgame etc. So it kind of fits.

I own about 6 SteelBooks with assemble plastered on it so I’m glad I managed to get one without. It only fits recently but I still prefer avengers without the assemble, even with the other 3 avenger films next to it

I just realized that I may have to order this after all. I have the release from France and I also have all of the official Mondo X SteelBooks. I don't consider Mondo SteelBooks that aren't part of the "X" series to be necessary to complete the collection (such as True Detective and the first Blade Runner 2049 that used Mondo art but wasn't a Mondo X title)

But this is part of the Mondo X line and has an extended title on it so it is a different SteelBook than the one from France. I wonder if I will have to get Thor: The Dark Kingdom as well.

Jesus my head is going to explode thinking this over.

Of course I only have one version of the Reservoir Dogs Mondo X SteelBook. My God somebody help me!

Unboxing of the french release. Just seeing for the first time what my copy supposedly looks like unsealed. Nice and glossy!

I just realized that I may have to order this after all. I have the release from France and I also have all of the official Mondo X SteelBooks. I don't consider Mondo SteelBooks that aren't part of the "X" series to be necessary to complete the collection (such as True Detective and the first Blade Runner 2049 that used Mondo art but wasn't a Mondo X title)

But this is part of the Mondo X line and has an extended title on it so it is a different SteelBook than the one from France. I wonder if I will have to get Thor: The Dark Kingdom as well.

Jesus my head is going to explode thinking this over.

Of course I only have one version of the Reservoir Dogs Mondo X SteelBook. My God somebody help me!
Would you buy it if it would be a spanish release with the title El Avengaros (that's the correct spanish title, isnt it @DMD4k :LOL:)? No!
The title is Avengers, you dont need the strange UK title & your collection is complete without it.
Cucumber Mic Drop GIF by Awkwafina

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k