#039 The Avengers (4K + Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) [France]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: December 16, 2020
Purchase links: Cultura (ships only within France) - Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €29.99

Avengers-Steelbook-Mondo-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Avengers-Steelbook-Mondo-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
An educated guess would be a zero finish with metallic effects just like their JUSTICE LEAGUE:-

View attachment 494049 View attachment 494050
It's better than matte, but still might cancel my orders with Zavvi as I already have a million steels for the various MCU movies. I was hoping this line would be full gloss like what Blufans released for the original Avengers Mondo X steelbook.

Reactions: virkia
Are these matte finish? I can't tell, but that that's what it looks like. Does anyone know? If the entire line is going to be matte, it would be give me a good excuse to cancel all of my orders and save my money.
They're not may photos mate, pinched from IG as I mentioned in my post. Have to wait for someone to confirm who has it in hand.

Reactions: MM3
Judging by pictures of black Panther this should be quite heavily spot glossed, both front and back. Rear of slip has no text, removable jcard.

Looking at the nice spot gloss on these editions, I will definitely keep all my orders.

Was gonna order this from Amazon Fr but not sure if that's going to work at the moment (n) :wow:

Was gonna order this from Amazon Fr but not sure if that's going to work at the moment (n) :wow:
i ordered yesterday from amazon france and just had an update its in uk and due to be delivered thursday, ive also just ordered black panther and captain america and they are due 28th

• Informative
Reactions: Robles
i ordered yesterday from amazon france and just had an update its in uk and due to be delivered thursday, ive also just ordered black panther and captain america and they are due 28th
Oh, excellent thanks for that info :thumbs: That puts my mind at ease. Just wasn't sure at the moment with whats going on :wow:

Reactions: virkia
Not a fan of the texture on the back. Doesn't quite match the front. If they got rid of that and made the background white like the front, it would look better.
I agree completely. Not really sure why they didn't keep it white, it would make sense to and like you say it would look better.

I doubt the Blufans version will be beaten unless it's by Blufans! :LOL: :thumbs:

Glad i've got 'em, all great varying styles in their own way.