#039 The Avengers (4K + Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) [France]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: December 16, 2020
Purchase links: Cultura (ships only within France) - Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €29.99

Avengers-Steelbook-Mondo-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Avengers-Steelbook-Mondo-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp, I caved yesterday and ordered all the recently announced Marvel steels with my birthday/Xmas money. Surprisingly, this one turned up today, which would be super quick any time of the year, let alone during a pandemic at Christmas!
...and I thought you were done with Marvel steels :naughty::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
Is this confirmed? Exclusive to FR?
Not officially by the studios or retailers etc.. but people who are apparently "in the know" have said this previously, and they appear to be correct. If you want it buy from from France now and you may still avoid import charges to the UK due 01.01.21

Interesting. I was just saying on another post none of the European Amazon sites will allow me to order anything any more "Unable to deliver to this address" is what I keep getting. Weird I wonder if any other UK residents are getting the same message

Interesting. I was just saying on another post none of the European Amazon sites will allow me to order anything any more "Unable to deliver to this address" is what I keep getting. Weird I wonder if any other UK residents are getting the same message
im uk and ordered this yesterday no problem, also just did a dummy order and was able to order it now no problem

Mine hasn't been delivered. DPD telling me that sender has to contact them to find out why there are issues...
Getting hold of FNac unless I call them (which being english in England is not an option) is bloody impossible. Currently wishing I was dealing with Zavvi

Mine hasn't been delivered. DPD telling me that sender has to contact them to find out why there are issues...
Getting hold of FNac unless I call them (which being english in England is not an option) is bloody impossible. Currently wishing I was dealing with Zavvi
Send an email (unless there is live chat?) and type it out via google translate. Copy and paste it to your email. Relay the reply back into translate. I know it's a faff but it works to find out what is going on.

Send an email (unless there is live chat?) and type it out via google translate. Copy and paste it to your email. Relay the reply back into translate. I know it's a faff but it works to find out what is going on.
Its getting a reply im working on. And their live chat is a joke. You join and wait... and wait... and wait. Then 3 hours later you get a reply and unless you answer in 2 minutes or so they disxonnect you for being inactive. Cos yeah. I can sit infront of my pc every hour god sends just waiting. Just gonna raise a claim with PayPal tomorrow

Same mate. There's no tracking post 11pm Saturday night, so honestly i think it's stuck in france with the travel ban. Wouldn't surprise me if yours was the same. Doubt anything can be done until it's lifted now. Pop the "N° de colis" info from your dispatch email in this link and enter your email address for package updates. That's realistically all you can do right now.