#039 The Avengers (4K + Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) [France]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: December 16, 2020
Purchase links: Cultura (ships only within France) - Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €29.99

Avengers-Steelbook-Mondo-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Avengers-Steelbook-Mondo-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine hasn't been delivered. DPD telling me that sender has to contact them to find out why there are issues...
Getting hold of FNac unless I call them (which being english in England is not an option) is bloody impossible. Currently wishing I was dealing with Zavvi
did you order via FNAC? amazon seem to have this working well, ive ordered avengers (arrived) and black panther, captain america (arriving sunday) and gog (arriving monday) with no issues

did you order via FNAC? amazon seem to have this working well, ive ordered avengers (arrived) and black panther, captain america (arriving sunday) and gog (arriving monday) with no issues
He did, same as me. Neither have progressed since the france to UK travel ban on Saturday. Amazon have their own logistics service and don't rely on domestic french shipping or dpd, so seem to be unaffected. I've ordered another copy with amazon now which is currently set to be with me on the 29th. As long as one arrives (in one piece) before the new year (to avoid potential brexit import fees) I couldn't care who it comes from.

How is the packaging of amazon.fr? Sometimes I got steelbook dented due to their shallow packaging to UK, however, FNAC is no better than amazon, but at least FNAC uses a cardboard box without interior bubblewrap, so loose disc happens alot.

How is the packaging of amazon.fr? Sometimes I got steelbook dented due to their shallow packaging to UK, however, FNAC is no better than amazon, but at least FNAC uses a cardboard box without interior bubblewrap, so loose disc happens alot.
standard amazon packaging (i.e just in cardboard envelope) mine arrived no issues but could see how it could get damaged

I've had so much bad luck with amazon.fr in the past that I had to go with FNAC with this one. really got my hopes up that it would be here by Christmas but it looks like it just got cleared through customs last evening and it's not arrived at my nearest hub yet.

oh well, I'll get to see this beauty when it arrives after the holiday.

My copy from fnac (ordered on the 18th) is out of the blue turning up today via dpd, and typically so is the replacement copy i bought from amazon thinking the fnac order may not arrive :banghead: :rofl:

I just received all the 6 steels from FNAC and they're great with their own finishing. But i do favor this one above them all
How was the packaging? I've only ever ordered 2 steels at a time from FNAC and have been lucky so far. I want to order all of them in one go but am a bit hesitant as I don't know how they package 3 or more steels.

Mine just arrived from Amazon.fr in a card mailer, little to no protection, somehow unscathed and undamaged :)

Gotta think it's related to transit time and maybe even the carriers. My normal experience with amazon with similar packing would be that at least half the order would arrive damaged.

DHL, however, came in great shape. :hungry:

Reactions: Punker76
How was the packaging? I've only ever ordered 2 steels at a time from FNAC and have been lucky so far. I want to order all of them in one go but am a bit hesitant as I don't know how they package 3 or more steels.
I ordered all the 6 releases from Fnac and they arrived safe and undamaged. They came in a good box with DHL, so fast and clean. So far, never have been disappointed except with Customs fees :banghead:

Gotta think it's related to transit time and maybe even the carriers. My normal experience with amazon with similar packing would be that at least half the order would arrive damaged.

DHL, however, came in great shape. :hungry:

I did just order the one (Avengers) so I might not have been so lucky if I’d ordered the entire wave.

Reactions: apsmith21
I did just order the one (Avengers) so I might not have been so lucky if I’d ordered the entire wave.

I'm a completist when it comes to MONDO, so in the end i got all 6 editions. However FNAC did ship in a slightly bigger box than necessary and some of them had shifted around.

I definitely felt lucky when I opened the box.

I ordered all the 6 releases from Fnac and they arrived safe and undamaged. They came in a good box with DHL, so fast and clean. So far, never have been disappointed except with Customs fees :banghead:
Nice to add them to the collection?
I think having something a bit different is always good. These designs are certainly different.

Reactions: Mararagan
Got a dispatch notice from Amazon.fr today, should be here on Thursday :thumbs:

Reactions: St4rlord
Nice to add them to the collection?
I think having something a bit different is always good. These designs are certainly different.
Definitly ! I don't regret this purchase. Especially the Avengers which i like more than the others.
I only hope they do the other major titles but i'm not holding my breath

Reactions: St4rlord