#039 The Avengers (4K + Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) [France]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: December 16, 2020
Purchase links: Cultura (ships only within France) - Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €29.99

Avengers-Steelbook-Mondo-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Avengers-Steelbook-Mondo-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, cheers. Will try grab the French version then...

Not a MCU nut but pre-ordered all the other ones on a whim so might as well get this one too!

Looks like I’ll have to go eBay for this since the listed resellers won’t ship to the UK!
It's not that mate, it's that amazon EU stopped shipping to UK addresses as of yesterday. So you'll either need to wait it out until UK delivery is allowed again, or just order from fnac instead.

shipping items back to fnac is a pain in the ass

there are 2 options
go to the next post office
or
have the items pick up by...

wanted to go to the post office, but it wasnt possible to choose this option, lol.
ok, pick up option then... please call us to make an appointment. ok, tried to call them ...number not available, wtf? tried 3 different numbers. fack you fnac!
then had multiple live chats and got different answers from each staff.
sent the items via dhl, let's see, if i'll get my money back. if not, then i'll call paypal.

• Wow
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Very strange that zavvi haven’t announced this yet but with 2 for feb, 3 for March (Guardians is already out for Jan) then maybe it will go up for pre order in feb for a April release

Very strange that zavvi haven’t announced this yet but with 2 for feb, 3 for March (Guardians is already out for Jan) then maybe it will go up for pre order in feb for a April release

Wasn’t the rumour that this was a French exclusive? France got Avengers, Zavvi got Iron Man?

I’ve only read that here so I’m not sure how true that may be.

Reactions: hatredhorror
Yeah it was me who shared that news, I heard it from my mate Dave who heard it from his cousin who heard it from his hairdresser :naughty:

nah seriously I got it from another forum from a user whos always first with the Zavvi news

The marvel studios logo doesn't line up with the slip and steel. I thought just a printing error but have seen it on every one from pics to youtube videos.

Wasn’t the rumour that this was a French exclusive? France got Avengers, Zavvi got Iron Man?

I’ve only read that here so I’m not sure how true that may be.
Really? I never heard that. Sounds pretty ridiculous but could be true. I can’t see zavvi missing out on one of them though

Really? I never heard that. Sounds pretty ridiculous but could be true. I can’t see zavvi missing out on one of them though

It would explain why Iron Man hasn’t appeared at Amazon.fr or FNAC I guess.

@dakowski86, my logo doesn’t line up either. I initially thought it was a 3D type effect with the lettering.... but now I realise it is actually misaligned. Hey-ho, still a nice release.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo