#040 Guardians of the Galaxy (4K + Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: January 25, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order October 29)
Price: £29.99

GOTG_mondo (clear_slip).jpg

GOTG_mondo (back).jpg GOTG_mondo (inside).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered and combined with the doctor who. This whole 4.99 flat shipping is going to kill a good bit of interest off many releases I think.

$47.29 USD for this once you add shipping and tax. Seems pricey for an older movie that has several steelbook editions. If they add free shipping and it's still in stock, I will re-order and cancel my first order.

There was free shipping for non red carpet users up until a few weeks ago. Does anyone know if theres any codes since ACFREE and FREEAC have been disabled?

Thanks

There was free shipping for non red carpet users up until a few weeks ago. Does anyone know if theres any codes since ACFREE and FREEAC have been disabled?

Thanks

If I just put my order like 5 minutes ago, can I cancel and place it again using the free shipping code, or is not possible?

FREEAC has not been disabled it still works
I get this message when i try to use the code.

The coupon code you entered is invalid or not applicable to the contents of your cart.

Maybe i have to enter the zavvi site through one of those old links for the welcome discount code that use to work ?

I get this message when i try to use the code.

The coupon code you entered is invalid or not applicable to the contents of your cart.

Maybe i have to enter the zavvi site through one of those old links for the welcome discount code that use to work ?

It's still a mystery as to why some codes work for some people and not for others.

And they look insanely good.
Much better than this one. In fact for me, this is the worst Mondo X design they could of used and the worst in the wave

(Really hope they use these if this is true)
9B8F0638-367B-469D-8178-BF2C5CBFF872.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyh84 and Shark
And they look insanely good.
Much better than this one. In fact for me, this is the worst Mondo X design they could of used and the worst in the wave

(Really hope they use these if this is true)
View attachment 489932
That Dark Crystal art is amazing, really hope they use that one.

I wonder what Blade Runner 2049 will be though, does anyone have any idea what art they might use?

Reactions: Flloydo