#040 Guardians of the Galaxy (4K + Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: January 25, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order October 29)
Price: £29.99

GOTG_mondo (clear_slip).jpg

GOTG_mondo (back).jpg GOTG_mondo (inside).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Since it was mentioned recently that the Mondo X line was probably now dead I was just yesterday considering once again to perhaps sell off my collection.

I actually wasn't going to buy that Guardians SteelBook but now that it's a Mondo...

tenor.gif

I would buy Mondo SteelBooks for all of those posters shown above.

• Haha
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Since it was mentioned recently that the Mondo X line was probably now dead I was just yesterday considering once again to perhaps sell off my collection.

I actually wasn't going to buy that Guardians SteelBook but now that it's a Mondo...

View attachment 489795

I would buy Mondo SteelBooks for all of those posters shown above.
why tho? isnt it cool to have the *complete* collection of something?

Really dig this. Also the other designs, except for Thor Ragnarok. I wont be buying the others though, GOTG is the only Marvel film I consider to be worth having on physical media

Wow. Really, wow. I love the colors, the contrast is perfect. I'm in front of a Beautiful steelbook, but with the 4K disc not being so nice, video is okay like the bluray and Dolby Atmos seems little ******.

So Am I gonna waste money for this sh#t?

Now i really need to know what #39....
I had basically quitted collecting but i can feel myself getting pulled back into the game with this, The Lighthouse and also Parasite... damn you!

Reactions: GeoRattray
Really Hope this Isn’t the first of many MCU mondos tbh. But the arts there for the majority of films and they know we are suckers so.......

Reactions: hatredhorror