#040 Guardians of the Galaxy (4K + Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: January 25, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order October 29)
Price: £29.99

GOTG_mondo (clear_slip).jpg

GOTG_mondo (back).jpg GOTG_mondo (inside).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell yeah! Def buying!!!!

was hopeful we would at least hit the big 4-0 so glad we did

I like it, but how many steelbooks of the same movie do we actually need?

Zero. Nobody needs a steelbook.

Maybe the question is how many copies of the same movie do you need on disc with the same content?

The discs are often the same but the steelbooks are different. :)

Getting loopy here.

Is this on sale for Red Carpet members yet?

If not then it may be safe to assume this is not going on sale at Noon for everybody else.

So not counting the Disney Mondo X steelbooks and the "We Are X" Mondo X steelbook I believe this will be the first big Mondo X steelbook to go on sale from a single retailer since "The Avengers" at Blufans if this stays with Zavvi only.

So what will the numbers be? Will they be Star Wars: A New Hope 4K steelbook numbers? That took at least 8 or 9 hours to sell out. Will it be half of that? Will it be twice that and stay in stock like the Warner Brothers titles still in stock with Amazon?

Who will be the first person to post "damn, missed it!"?

Is money really the root of all evil?

Why do fools fall in love?

Is Sing Doo Wah Diddy really the mystery of the ages?

Was Rosewood driving the armored truck with his eyes open or was he really trying to use the force after all?

Was Ant-Man right and Back To The Future really is bullshit? :squint:

Are the people in your neighbourhood really the people that you meet when you're walking down the street...you know...the people that you meet each day?

If a butterfly flaps its wings outside Zavvi headquarters causing an earthquake in Washington D.C. would it really matter if Trump suddenly choked on a Big Mac?

unnnnamed.jpg

So not counting the Disney Mondo X steelbooks and the "We Are X" Mondo X steelbook I believe this will be the first big Mondo X steelbook to go on sale from a single retailer since "The Avengers" at Blufans if this stays with Zavvi only.

So what will the numbers be? Will they be Star Wars: A New Hope 4K steelbook numbers? That took at least 8 or 9 hours to sell out. Will it be half of that? Will it be twice that and stay in stock like the Warner Brothers titles still in stock with Amazon?

Who will be the first person to post "damn, missed it!"?

Is money really the root of all evil?

Why do fools fall in love?

Is Sing Doo Wah Diddy really the mystery of the ages?

Was Rosewood driving the armored truck with his eyes open or was he really trying to use the force after all?

Was Ant-Man right and Back To The Future really is bullshit? :squint:

Are the people in your neighbourhood really the people that you meet when you're walking down the street...you know...the people that you meet each day?

If a butterfly flaps its wings outside Zavvi headquarters causing an earthquake in Washington D.C. would it really matter if Trump suddenly choked on a Big Mac?

View attachment 489866
I only just woke up, go easy on us with all these questions :rofl:

I'm just realizing how much this pre-sale is going to flop. The previous Guardians of the Galaxy 4K steelbook is still in stock.
Along with most of the other 4K Marvel steelbooks.

I shaved my legs for this?
Man, I feel like a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: Masta Norris