#040 Guardians of the Galaxy (4K + Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: January 25, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order October 29)
Price: £29.99

GOTG_mondo (clear_slip).jpg

GOTG_mondo (back).jpg GOTG_mondo (inside).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That Dark Crystal art is amazing, really hope they use that one.

I wonder what Blade Runner 2049 will be though, does anyone have any idea what art they might use?

When you google Blade Runner 2049 Mondo it unsurprisingly results in the previous WWA steelbook :LOL::rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: zeebeer
I get this message when i try to use the code.

The coupon code you entered is invalid or not applicable to the contents of your cart.

Maybe i have to enter the zavvi site through one of those old links for the welcome discount code that use to work ?
Code FREEAC still works i just used it 2 hours ago
I also just done a test in past few min and still works

No link is required to use code

Reactions: Rady
When you google Blade Runner 2049 Mondo it unsurprisingly results in the previous WWA steelbook :LOL::rofl:
And when you search ebay for "Blade Runner 2049 Mondo," it shows you all the sellers who have included the word "Mondo" in their listings of a bunch of posters that are definitely not Mondo. haha

Searching the Mondo site, the only BR2049 that appears is one poster and the vinyl soundtrack art, neither of which would make me buy a steelbook:

Blanche_BladeRunner_R_Sm_1024x.jpg
BR2049_FC_1024x.jpg

Dark Crystal could also be the Slater poster, though it's not at all the right dimensions for a steelbook.

Slater_DarkCrystal_R_Sm_1024x.jpg

I love this one too. But yeah the dimensions don’t work and I wouldn’t want them to cut anything out

That Dark Crystal art is amazing, really hope they use that one.

I wonder what Blade Runner 2049 will be though, does anyone have any idea what art they might use?

We already had one on the HMV steel but they could use these..

F960EAF7-7C0B-4EBE-90FF-216A581E5697.jpeg

5B38E937-83F9-4B75-970E-C408AD843599.jpeg

OMG I would love all of these but especially Ghostbusters.

Yeah ghostbusters is my fav out of them too. Has to be that one. I won’t accept any other art now lol

Reactions: Shark and zeebeer
And when you search ebay for "Blade Runner 2049 Mondo," it shows you all the sellers who have included the word "Mondo" in their listings of a bunch of posters that are definitely not Mondo. haha

Searching the Mondo site, the only BR2049 that appears is one poster and the vinyl soundtrack art, neither of which would make me buy a steelbook:

Blanche_BladeRunner_R_Sm_1024x.jpg
BR2049_FC_1024x.jpg

Ah I didn’t see the last page when I was replying. I like the first one (and the variant of that I posted) and would happily accept that on steel but I don’t like the vinyl art. Never did

I know that the release date for Guardians showed as January 11th when it was in stock but now the listing says:

Sold out

Shipping from January 25th 2021

So perhaps there will be a 2 week break when nothing ships?

I like this artwork but I am holding out for a 4K premium release one click. Anyone know the odds of that coming to fruition lol

I like this artwork but I am holding out for a 4K premium release one click. Anyone know the odds of that coming to fruition lol
I very HIGHLY doubt that any premium retailer will release a 4k GOTG.
And yes the artwork is exclusive to Mondo and all the other releases are available at FNAC right now but ZAVVI will have them eventually