Release date: December 16, 2020
Purchase link: Cultura (ships only within France) - Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €29.99

Doctor-Strange-Steelbook-Mondo-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Doctor-Strange-Steelbook-Mondo-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BluCrazy2
@IRON MAN @apsmith21 @Wreck @Noodles
How does FNAC package sh#t compared to Amazon?
I just ordered the John Carpenter 4K Steelbook set from them and they threw it in a cardboard box no packaging and it came totally smashed.. no damage to the steels themselves thankfully but the box is ruined. Hard to get a refund or a replacement because I have to wait for them to come pick up the damaged product, inspect it, and then send a new one.

I just ordered the John Carpenter 4K Steelbook set from them and they threw it in a cardboard box no packaging and it came totally smashed.. no damage to the steels themselves thankfully but the box is ruined. Hard to get a refund or a replacement because I have to wait for them to come pick up the damaged product, inspect it, and then send a new one.
Do you mean amazon or fnac?

Do you mean amazon or fnac?

Oh, it was FNAC. Sorry about the confusion.

For what it's worth I still ordered all these Marvel/Mondo steels from them, I am just going to send a message to customer service asking them to really properly package them, since they already have my complaint about the John Carpenter on file hopefully they learn from that but I'm probably being optimistic about it :sweat:

Reactions: BluCrazy2
I like the artwork, but it doesn't really match the other Marvel Mondo steels presented so far