Feb 10, 2020
Release date: December 16, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €29.99

Black-Panther-Steelbook-Mondo-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Black-Panther-Steelbook-Mondo-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mararagan
If someone wants to add them, they also have Thor, avengers, doctor strange, gotg, and captain America steelbooks up.

tried to order but won’t deliver to US

• Informative
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Oh dear, seriously this is all getting a bit ridiculous now. Marvel can’t keep quiet for one second can they. And I’m a sucker for steels, marvel and mondo. They got me.!

Not sure why avengers has been announced though. We already have that. Unless mondo have finally been introduced to the double dipping scheme

Unless these are released somewhere that ships to Canada I'll finally be getting off the Mondo X train.

I suspect that Zavvi will get them as well but they will release them separately and not all at once. Which is better.

Oh dear, seriously this is all getting a bit ridiculous now. Marvel can’t keep quiet for one second can they. And I’m a sucker for steels, marvel and mondo. They got me.!

Not sure why avengers has been announced though. We already have that. Unless mondo have finally been introduced to the double dipping scheme
Lol you said it! Was thinking I'd done with Marvel steels for good, but I can't resist the Mondo X line. Why did they have to get involved?! :arghh:

Reactions: Flloydo
Lol you said it! Was thinking I'd done with Marvel steels for good, but I can't resist the Mondo X line. Why did they have to get involved?! :arghh:

fully agree mate. They should of left marvel alone. And it will be random titles like the Disney/ Pixar wave.

I do welcome spiderverse though. But probably because there’s not 23 of them!

Reactions: Leafs17 and Noodles
fully agree mate. They should of left marvel alone. And it will be random titles like the Disney/ Pixar wave.

I do welcome spiderverse though. But probably because there’s not 23 of them!
Yeah, Disney jumping on board was bad enough. Spider-Verse isn't MCU, so I welcome that one. Depending on how these turn out artwork-wise and whether they'll actually appear on Zavvi (cba going through the trouble of GBs etc), then I may just pass and admit defeat with Mondo X.