Feb 10, 2020
Release date: December 16, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €29.99

Black-Panther-Steelbook-Mondo-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Black-Panther-Steelbook-Mondo-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mararagan
Unless these are released somewhere that ships to Canada I'll finally be getting off the Mondo X train.

I suspect that Zavvi will get them as well but they will release them separately and not all at once. Which is better.

I’m in the same boat. Cultura doesn’t ship to Canada, Amazon.fr doesn’t look to be shipping these to Canada at the moment, and I can’t seem to get FNAC to accept my order (no field for Province). Doesn’t seem like I’m going to have much luck getting these.

I’m in the same boat. Cultura doesn’t ship to Canada, Amazon.fr doesn’t look to be shipping these to Canada at the moment, and I can’t seem to get FNAC to accept my order (no field for Province). Doesn’t seem like I’m going to have much luck getting these.

They ship with DHL Express internationally so you should be fine. When filling your address details, you can add the "province" name next to the "complément d'adresse" field.

Screen Shot .png

They ship with DHL Express internationally so you should be fine. When filling your address details, you can add the "province" name next to the "complément d'adresse" field.

View attachment 490334

I filled out that field but when I go to pay by credit card, it gets declined. I’ve also tried to pay using PayPal but it says it can’t complete the transaction, “the field Shipping Address State is required”. I suspect both payment methods are looking to check against my address to make sure I’m who I say I am and because it can’t find the specific field, it’s being automatically declined.