Feb 10, 2020
Release date: December 16, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €29.99

Black-Panther-Steelbook-Mondo-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Black-Panther-Steelbook-Mondo-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mararagan
@shaftedgu I see what you mean. I didn't encounter that issue although I had to fill an address at the time differently than how it would show with my bank (an in another instance PP) but it worked fine. I haven't ordered anything recently though, last order being some time in August so something might have changed since. Try contacting customer support? Though if you don't speak French, you may not hear back anytime soon, based on stories from other members. You could try messaging them through their Facebook account as I've heard some having better luck through that channel, as opposed to email.

Thanks @IRON MAN for the tips on this. I’m not sure if they’ve changed something on their side recently. I tried reaching out to support through chat, who then referred me to email, which then referred me to a phone number. Unfortunately my French isn’t good enough to speak with support over the phone. I’ll keep plugging away at it and if I figure it out, I’ll post a reply to let others know.

@shaftedgu You're welcome. They sure don't make it easy to contact them. The UX to reach support leaves a lot to be desired. This is the link if you want to try via messenger: m.me/Fnac

Good luck!

Hmm should I risk waiting to see if Zavvi do them or order from Amazon Fr when available.

I’d be shocked if zavvi don’t do these. They already have guardians. The second they would of got a whiff of a marvel mondo wave they would of sucked off their product buyers to make sure they’re in line

Months ago I had preordered this and the Guardians mondo steelbooks from fnac but they hadn't shipped my copies after it was released. Tonight I got an order cancellation e-mail. They claim to have made several failed payment attempts but when I originally placed the order I preordered the two Mondos and also bought 2 other steelbooks they had in stock. They took payment just fine on those other two and I've used that same card for every fnac purchase I've ever made including one in the last month. They never even sent me any notification that payment failed.

I don't even care that I'm not getting this steelbook since it was really impulse buy anyway, but what really annoys me is that my total shipping cost for the 4 steelbooks in the order was 18 euros. But they had charged me 15 to send the first two. So I got screwed on that deal.

Anyway, it does look nice from the pictures and I figure I'm not the first person that has had this happen with fnac.

• Wow
Reactions: Punker76
Decided not to wait for Zavvi and got both this and GOTG from Amazon FR, both arrived today. Nice to have both in the collection

Doubtful I'll pick up any of the other MCU ones shown thus far as it was always these two I liked the most but looking forward to seeing the art used for both BR2049 and Into the Spiderverse

Looking forward to seeing the art used for both BR2049 and Into the Spiderverse

INTO THE SPIDERVERSE artwork not revealed yet but the BR: 2049 teaser image has been up for the past fortnight:-
1609249705776.png

Was personally hoping for another chance to pick up this one
1609250167536.png
but no matter as the new design looks fine too.