Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: December 16, 2020
Purchase links: Cultura (ships only within France) - Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €29.99

Captain-America-The-First-Avenger-Steelbook-Mondo-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Captain-America-The-First-Avenger-Steelbook-Mondo-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg

Last edited:
Really glad I got 5 alerts I had to clear for important info on 5 of these mondo threads of “Mine”.

:scat:

Reactions: tommyh84
Of all the Mondo images posted in these threads from HDN members it's amazing that Disney/Mondo/Paramount or whoever is responsible has managed to choose my least favourite art for each of the new Marvel Mondo X steelbooks.

I can only guess that maybe the art chosen for each release was perhaps the least expensive option. Perhaps all the other art was too expensive to get the rights to.

Reactions: Flloydo and Wreck
Of all the Mondo images posted in these threads from HDN members it's amazing that Disney/Mondo/Paramount or whoever is responsible has managed to choose my least favourite art for each of the new Marvel Mondo X steelbooks.

I can only guess that maybe the art chosen for each release was perhaps the least expensive option. Perhaps all the other art was too expensive to get the rights to.
def not the latter statement. but agree with your first ....

but to be complete... im in for all.

I personally think they all look great and will be going for the complete set.
As someone who wanted a complete set of Marvel steels but was to late on the ball for them, getting these ones is perfect.
Id picked up the Disney Mondos last year with the intension of picking up more but unfortunately, that didn't happen so this is great to get me back on the ball for picking these up as out of all the steels on the market a full Mondo set is something that id like to think I could achieve in the near future.

Reactions: St4rlord
I personally think they all look great and will be going for the complete set.
As someone who wanted a complete set of Marvel steels but was to late on the ball for them, getting these ones is perfect.
Id picked up the Disney Mondos last year with the intension of picking up more but unfortunately, that didn't happen so this is great to get me back on the ball for picking these up as out of all the steels on the market a full Mondo set is something that id like to think I could achieve in the near future.

I'd be concerned about ever getting a full set of these, even the titles announced so far really don't make sense (from a chronological perspective anyway)