Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: March 15, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

1606327683107.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Cancelled and reordered when buy now and w/12% code, @Flloydo style :naughty: Already dispatched too :joy:

the way to do it mate.
I’ve just moved and for the first time ever I’m living on my own so I’m having to be even more picky now due to funds but I refuse to be paying these over £30s for the U.K. SteelBooks. WEA or WWA I don’t care. The new x men price is horrible. No more of that from me. Price drops and codes the way forward

the way to do it mate.
I’ve just moved and for the first time ever I’m living on my own so I’m having to be even more picky now due to funds but I refuse to be paying these over £30s for the U.K. SteelBooks. WEA or WWA I don’t care. The new x men price is horrible. No more of that from me. Price drops and codes the way forward

Glad to hear that you're all set up and hopefully everything is to your liking where you're at now.

Reactions: Flloydo
Glad to hear that you're all set up and hopefully everything is to your liking where you're at now.

cheers, yeah been a bumpy 3 months and unfortunately had to move due to circumstances at home but it’s been a crazy time. Last weekend I had a funeral, packing up a house my parents lived in for 25 years, moved me out and them out after (I had to move back in with them a couple of years ago). The place I’m at isn’t the best but it’s ok for one. It was last minute. But I’m so f**king bored. I’ve always lived with people (friends/ work mates/ family) and now I’m so bored. I can’t annoy anyone anymore and I miss my dogs.
plus I have no WiFi at the moment which is why I’ve been a bit quiet here lately and with all the other stuff on top.

cheers, yeah been a bumpy 3 months and unfortunately had to move due to circumstances at home but it’s been a crazy time. Last weekend I had a funeral, packing up a house my parents lived in for 25 years, moved me out and them out after (I had to move back in with them a couple of years ago). The place I’m at isn’t the best but it’s ok for one. It was last minute. But I’m so f**king bored. I’ve always lived with people (friends/ work mates/ family) and now I’m so bored. I can’t annoy anyone anymore and I miss my dogs.
plus I have no WiFi at the moment which is why I’ve been a bit quiet here lately and with all the other stuff on top.

No WiFi? :ohno:

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo

Yep. I’m on day 8 of no WiFi. Should be sorted tomorrow tho.
I managed to get the last episode of wandavision done before I moved and luckily it should be sorted before JS Snyder cut and falcon winter soldier starts. But it’s why I’ve been so bored. No warzone with my mates for over a week lol! The only thing that keeps me sane in lockdown

Reactions: Stygian