70D705C5-AE42-4D9F-955F-53BFC6D1398A.jpeg

50D937D6-A51A-45C5-899A-C03F1C0DF0B7.jpeg

C8D7A04E-4C3D-45EC-A775-68B3E0AE393B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks awful. Mondo are slipping

who even is that on the front? Looks like Thor lol

• Haha
Reactions: MM3
Thought this was The Martian when I saw the thumbnail. I don't want to say the art is bad, because it's not and I love a lot of Chris's work, but there's other Mondo IM prints I would've preferred over this.

Thought this was The Martian when I saw the thumbnail. I don't want to say the art is bad, because it's not and I love a lot of Chris's work, but there's other Mondo IM prints I would've preferred over this.

They’ve had missed opportunities with pretty much this whole mondo MCU wave. The art works they've picked are just w**k!
I’ve lost a lot of respect for mondo for riding the money grabbing marvel train and their art choices... so many better artworks for these films.
I miss the old mondo X days with random quirky titles. Such a mess of a line now since the chunk of the Disney/ Pixar wave. It was only a matter of time before they started with the MCU. The good old days of mondo X has truly gone. But then it never helped that they were released in random territories from Canada to US to U.K. to Germany to France to Italy. Making some so hard to get and all over the place. Only available in one territory etc. No consistency

Reactions: Noodles and Stygian
Original poster by Chris Koehler:

Koehler_IronMan_1500px_1024x.jpg

that is better as a whole but still not great.

Hopefully they will release the entire MCU but is there a way to know for sure ?
i don't want to start if it's just random titles
It would be nice to think that eventually every MCU release (or the majority) will be done but we won't know that yet.

Be careful what you wish for....

..... f**k having 23 MCU Mondo steels at £29.99 + over the space of 3-4 months LOL

Let marvel breathe. There’s already enough releases.... with better art

f**k having 23 MCU Mondo steels at £29.99 + over the space of 3-4 months LOL

Let marvel breathe. There’s already enough releases.... with better art

Nobody said anything about having them all over the space of 3-4 months, just eventually.

Also, it doesn't harm you for them to be released and for you to ignore them.

I want them and I will buy them all. :)

Reactions: Mararagan