Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: March 16, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $19.99

81tisvP23mL._SL1500_.jpg

91Z4xtgqnaL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This might be an item that Amazon is giving a lower priority to, in order to ship out more "essentials" on time. Been seeing a few of those lately. Also, you know amazon. Could just be something wrong in their system that will resolve itself.
Found this on another forum about Rad orders from Amazon US not shipping until April 15th:

"Yeah, it did that on my Amazon pre-order too and I changed it last week. What you have to do is click on "Change Shipping Speed" and then click "2 business days once shipped FREE Two-Day Shipping" (if you have Prime) and it should update then to "Arriving Tue, Mar 16". I did have to do that two times in a row for it to finally update."

@apsmith21 @howarmat
My Prime only works for UK apparently, and the only option I have is to cancel the order. Decided to make a brand new order though and it's now saying delivery is due between March 22-23. Weird they'd prioritise new orders over older ones, but like Andy said... Amazon's system can be a bit odd at times. Thanks guys! :)

Reactions: Stygian
Received mine today and thankfully in perfect nick :whistle: Surprised though considering the poor Jiffy bag that it came in :wow::OMG:
Was my first order from Amazon.com and fully expected it to arrive in the same style cardboard packaging that they use in the UK.

Can anyone tell if it is only Region A or also Region B? I know it says on cover it is A but a lot of Mill Creek releases are actually Region Free. tx

Can anyone tell if it is only Region A or also Region B? I know it says on cover it is A but a lot of Mill Creek releases are actually Region Free. tx

I haven't tested myself but I read that it plays on region B players.