Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: March 16, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $19.99

81tisvP23mL._SL1500_.jpg

91Z4xtgqnaL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What's Amazon US & CA packaging like nowadays? I've avoided them for ages due to constantly receiving damaged items in the past. I'd usually prefer to purchase through a GB and pay that little bit extra just so I could be certain that the steel would be in good condition.

What's Amazon US & CA packaging like nowadays? I've avoided them for ages due to constantly receiving damaged items in the past. I'd usually prefer to purchase through a GB and pay that little bit extra just so I could be certain that the steel would be in good condition.

Any steels I've ordered from amazon.com lately have arrived in a bubble mailer - and that's mostly stuff from the Ghibli wave.

At least with Best Buy new steelbook releases come in a box with some extra of those air mailers to prevent it from moving around.

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles
Any steels I've ordered from amazon.com lately have arrived in a bubble mailer - and that's mostly stuff from the Ghibli wave.

At least with Best Buy new steelbook releases come in a box with some extra of those air mailers to prevent it from moving around.
No improvements from Amazon then by the sounds of it. Will you be hosting a GB at all bud?

No improvements from Amazon then by the sounds of it. Will you be hosting a GB at all bud?

If this is a tradewide release I'd be willing to source some from Best Buy and reship them to collectors here.

if it's an amazon exclusive I probably won't be able to.

Reactions: Noodles
Not from my Amazon account it isn’t, says doesn’t ship to UK
Just tried to order and it went through fine :thumbs:
Works out around $60 with shipping to the UK and Import.

They are price matching Deep Discount which had that price a couple of days ago. Deep Discount then sent out emails to everybody who ordered at that price saying the price was a mistake and they cancelled all orders at that price giving people a $5 credit on a future purchase.

Looks like the price went back up on Amazon.com and Amazon.ca after short term price matching drops with Deep Discount's error.

Good news though is that anybody who already had pre-orders in on either Amazon site before today are seeing their orders showing the price drop due to Amazon's pre-order lowest price guarantee.

Hopefully it holds.

Looks like the price went back up on Amazon.com and Amazon.ca after short term price matching drops with Deep Discount's error.

Good news though is that anybody who already had pre-orders in on either Amazon site before today are seeing their orders showing the price drop due to Amazon's pre-order lowest price guarantee.

Hopefully it holds.
There's been no change to my pre-order price. :squint: