Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: March 16, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $19.99

81tisvP23mL._SL1500_.jpg

91Z4xtgqnaL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the price went back up on Amazon.com and Amazon.ca after short term price matching drops with Deep Discount's error.

Good news though is that anybody who already had pre-orders in on either Amazon site before today are seeing their orders showing the price drop due to Amazon's pre-order lowest price guarantee.

Hopefully it holds.
Great mines changed to $12.99 :thumbs:

Reactions: Stygian

I have never seen the movie but I didn't see anything in the video that would be considered spoilers.
However after watching this YouTube video I must say that I'm glad that I'm a sealed collector. :LOL:

According to Films At Home on YouTube this SteelBook is glossy. He mentioned it quickly in a video along with other movies so I didn't bother to post the video here.

Just checked my order and it says it's arriving between April 23-28, despite release date being tomorrow (March 16). I'm having it delivered to @apsmith21 in the US, so not sure why there's such a delay. Anyone else?

Just checked my order and it says it's arriving between April 23-28, despite release date being tomorrow (March 16). I'm having it delivered to @apsmith21 in the US, so not sure why there's such a delay. Anyone else?

This might be an item that Amazon is giving a lower priority to, in order to ship out more "essentials" on time. Been seeing a few of those lately. Also, you know amazon. Could just be something wrong in their system that will resolve itself.

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles

Found this on another forum about Rad orders from Amazon US not shipping until April 15th:

"Yeah, it did that on my Amazon pre-order too and I changed it last week. What you have to do is click on "Change Shipping Speed" and then click "2 business days once shipped FREE Two-Day Shipping" (if you have Prime) and it should update then to "Arriving Tue, Mar 16". I did have to do that two times in a row for it to finally update."

@apsmith21 @howarmat

I haven't been charged by Amazon Canada yet either but I haven't received any messages about not shipping until April.

I decided to click on "change shipping speed" just to see what options were there. My order shows that "FREE Express Shipping" is currently selected.

What the hell is up with all of these options? :LOL:

FREE Standard Shipping
FREE Express Shipping
averages 2 business days
FREE Two-Day Shipping
CDN$ 11.97 Priority Shipping
FREE Same-Day/One-Day Shipping

I just tried to change it to the "averages 2 business days FREE Two-Day Shipping" just out of curiosity (although I would think "FREE Express Shipping" would be the same or better) but it gave me this message:

exclamation-error-red._CB485936032_.gif
Important Message
We're sorry. An error occurred when we tried to process your request. Rest assured, we're working to resolve the problem as soon as possible. Please try again in a few minutes.

Crazy.