#047 Ant-Man (4K + Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: February 21, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on November 7, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

13456856-1144908127650384.jpg

13456856-2134908127799178.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Think I’ll just wait until these are released and then order. If an sell out then they are available in other places. Shouldn’t be too hard

Weird the art don’t continue with the ant on the back though

I’m guessing this went live by mistake today. No email or twitter post or anything. Sold out until I’m guessing it’s officially announced

Reactions: Masterwu
Think I’ll just wait until these are released and then order. If an sell out then they are available in other places. Shouldn’t be too hard

Most of the first wave is still available on Zavvi, Amazon.fr too I think....

I think these Mondo's are great but I'm guessing they just don't go down well with Joe Public.

Most of the first wave is still available on Zavvi, Amazon.fr too I think....

I think these Mondo's are great but I'm guessing they just don't go down well with Joe Public.
No surprise there... the market is flooded with Marvel steels.

I think it's safe to say this isn't actually sold out. When you click on the link it takes you to Zavvi's homepage if you're not an RC member. When you click on other sold out Mondo's like Iron Man, The Incredibles and Labyrinth it takes you to the listing and shows the usual message:

SORRY, UNFORTUNATELY THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK. ADD IT TO YOUR WISHLIST TO RECEIVE A BACK IN STOCK EMAIL NOTIFICATION.

I think it's safe to say this isn't actually sold out. When you click on the link it takes you to Zavvi's homepage if you're not an RC member. When you click on other sold out Mondo's like Iron Man, The Incredibles and Labyrinth it takes you to the listing and shows the usual message:

SORRY, UNFORTUNATELY THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK. ADD IT TO YOUR WISHLIST TO RECEIVE A BACK IN STOCK EMAIL NOTIFICATION.

There was no announcement through email or twitter. Zavvi never miss a beat when it comes to promoting. I get an email for every f**king item they sell. That’s the main indication it went live by mistake when they created the listing

Last edited:
Reactions: Stygian
There was no announcement through email or twitter. Zavvi never miss a beat when it comes to promoting. I get an email for every f**king item they sell. That’s the main indication it went live my mistake when they created the listing

Ah so it was your mistake. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
january in the uk and end of march in germany. do they really need 2 1/2 months for the german jcard and too attached the rating logo on the seal?

They have just recycled the ant head from the front art and superimposed it on some random grass shite.

Typical of Mondo shite where they refuse to fork out for different pieces of art for the back and interior . Instead they hope people won't notice they use a corner of the front art for the rest of the steel. This typical bullsh1t is repeated in almost every Mondo release. Find it incredible that people don't get annoyed by this practice.

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
There was no announcement through email or twitter. Zavvi never miss a beat when it comes to promoting. I get an email for every f**king item they sell. That’s the main indication it went live by mistake when they created the listing
Pre order is live on Sunday
Red carpet at 12 PM
General sale at 6 PM

• Haha
  • Thanks
Reactions: Stygian and Flloydo
They have just recycled the ant head from the front art and superimposed it on some random grass shite.

Typical of Mondo shite where they refuse to fork out for different pieces of art for the back and interior . Instead they hope people won't notice they use a corner of the front art for the rest of the steel. This typical bullsh1t is repeated in almost every Mondo release. Find it incredible that people don't get annoyed by this practice.

My Mondo X steelbooks are different than yours. The front has the normal art but it isn't repeated on the back. The back image for me is the J-card. ;)

So what time is it in the UK right now? Our clocks went back an hour this morning. Normally the UK is 5 hours ahead of me. It's currently 5:09 a.m. Eastern Standard Time where I am right now.

So what time is it in the UK right now? Our clocks went back an hour this morning. Normally the UK is 5 hours ahead of me. It's currently 5:09 a.m. Eastern Standard Time where I am right now.
Clocks in UK went back 1 hour on October 31st

It's now 10.47am in UK

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Stygian