Release date: June 2, 2021
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €29.99

7FD23E50-6518-4C18-BA82-92AA9ADC88D1.jpg

BAA1531D-1971-49A1-BD83-6D9A887BCD58.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
still no info on the french release??

not interested in ordering at Zavvi (bad packaging, no tracking, higher prices, questionable service & tax even within EU)

Not yet. They usually list a few days later than the UK retailers. For the record though, Zavvi do offer tracked delivery, at a higher cost obviously than standard, and as far as customer support goes, don't expect a much better experience from FNAC's, even if or when you do speak the language.

Scanavo didn't include Amazon FR (which depending on the time of day and agent responding to your request, may or may not get you proper support) when they mentioned retailers in their post - seen below, so not sure and I haven't asked if it was going to be available from them or not.

Reactions: timmay
Not yet. They usually list a few days later than the UK retailers. For the record though, Zavvi do offer tracked delivery, at a higher cost obviously than standard, and as far as customer support goes, don't expect a much better experience from FNAC's, even if or when you do speak the language.

Scanavo didn't include Amazon FR (which depending on the time of day and agent responding to your request, may or may not get you proper support) when they mentioned retailers in their post - seen below, so not sure and I haven't asked if it was going to be available from them or not.

You are right. Although so far all my Zavvi orders which should have been tracked were sent without tracking ^^

Thanks! maybe it's just FNAC with this release. Or Amazon might offer them at some point later as it has been the case with the latest Marvel Mondo releases.

Reactions: IRON MAN
You are right. Although so far all my Zavvi orders which should have been tracked were sent without tracking ^^

Thanks! maybe it's just FNAC with this release. Or Amazon might offer them at some point later as it has been the case with the latest Marvel Mondo releases.

Doesn't surprise me with this company. Have you claimed back at least the difference you paid for tracked shipping when it wasn't sent as such?

I hear ya. See this.
Haha.. 100% accurate. Confirms the impression that their CS consists of one monkey punching the keyboard while laughing uncontrollably. So many times you have to describe one problem repeatedly because everytime you just receive an auto-generated email or generic answer which doesn't adress the issue at all. :banghead:

Haha.. 100% accurate. Confirms the impression that their CS consists of one monkey punching the keyboard while laughing uncontrollably. So many times you have to describe one problem repeatedly because everytime you just receive an auto-generated email or generic answer which doesn't adress the issue at all. :banghead:
I know, so frustrating. That’s why i just go straight to Paypal once my initial inquiry didn’t get me anywhere.

Zavvi auto-replies be like:

Cat GIF

• Haha
Reactions: timmay and Shark