Feb 10, 2020
Release date: June 2, 2021
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €29.99

7FD23E50-6518-4C18-BA82-92AA9ADC88D1.jpg

BAA1531D-1971-49A1-BD83-6D9A887BCD58.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Fave movie. Nice colourful steelbook. I’m in. still waiting for a vibrant joi hologram slip over suitable background. Really like this though.

Would of thought this would be released after the marvel ones are complete (at least in the U.K.)
I don’t like this all over the place release dates and being released so soon inbetween the other mondo releases (11 days).

I hope they don’t do the same with ghostbusters and into the spiderverse

Although given the amount of countries it will be released in it should stay in stock for a while

I don’t get why the mondo X line is all over the place. Makes it hard to collect them sometimes

I don’t think he’ll be able to do that from Instagram. Need to wait for a retailer to share a stock photo or steelbook.com website
There are sites that allow you to download photos from Instagram... or at least that's how I do it.

Reactions: Flloydo
Would of thought this would be released after the marvel ones are complete (at least in the U.K.)
I don’t like this all over the place release dates and being released so soon inbetween the other mondo releases (11 days).

I hope they don’t do the same with ghostbusters and into the spiderverse

Although given the amount of countries it will be released in it should stay in stock for a while

I don’t get why the mondo X line is all over the place. Makes it hard to collect them sometimes
Why does it make them hard to collect? Just curious

Why does it make them hard to collect? Just curious

because they are released in different countries. Some only exclusive to US, Canada, U.K., Germany, Italy, France etc. Just annoying. Sometimes makes it very expensive and I don’t agree with paying well over £30 for some of them.

Which reminds me, still missing some of the horror ones that other European countries got

Im not even going to bother with the Rad steelbook because it will arrived damaged from Canadian or US amazon guaranteed. Never had a undamaged steel from them

because they are released in different countries. Some only exclusive to US, Canada, U.K., Germany, Italy, France etc. Just annoying. Sometimes makes it very expensive and I don’t agree with paying well over £30 for some of them.

Which reminds me, still missing some of the horror ones that other European countries got

Im not even going to bother with the Rad steelbook because it will arrived damaged from Canadian or US amazon guaranteed. Never had a undamaged steel from them
I agree with you. They can be expensive after import, especially when they release multiple titles all in one month. March is going to be a bumpy ride on the funds, I can’t wait!

For the Italian ones keep an eye on eBay, I’ve seen some sold for good prices. Not all sellers are out to stranglef**k collectors haha.

I’ve got an order in for Rad in the US, I’m more than happy to try and land you an undamaged copy and send it on to you. Can split shipping 3 ways(got a copy coming for a mate as well) and I’ll handle the nonsense of returns etc if they’re damaged. Drop me a PM if you’re interested :)

Reactions: Flloydo
I agree with you. They can be expensive after import, especially when they release multiple titles all in one month. March is going to be a bumpy ride on the funds, I can’t wait!

For the Italian ones keep an eye on eBay, I’ve seen some sold for good prices. Not all sellers are out to stranglef**k collectors haha.

I’ve got an order in for Rad in the US, I’m more than happy to try and land you an undamaged copy and send it on to you. Can split shipping 3 ways(got a copy coming for a mate as well) and I’ll handle the nonsense of returns etc if they’re damaged. Drop me a PM if you’re interested :)

Yeah with 7 marvels, BR and possibly ghostbusters and into the spider verse over the next 3/4 months it’s going to get expensive. Literally nothing for ages and then bam possibly 10 in a few months.

I’ve got some of the Italian ones, still need a few others but the other thing about that wave is (imo) the arts weren’t great. IT was my main focus from that wave but also the finishes were all poor. Which was a shame. But yeah eBay is a go to with a lot of stuff anyway and I’ve been signed up with a mondo steelbook eBay save and email notification for years so every day I see what goes up on eBay.

Oh thanks, that’s very kind of you. Someone else has also offered to help but In honestly I’ve never even heard of the film so it’s a gap I can kinda live with (I think). That might change in the future and maybe I’ll pick it up but for now it’s no biggie. Thanks though

Reactions: eps999