#049 Blade Runner 2049 (4K + Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (OAB #49 - Blufans) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note:
Special Edition Box set (4K Set) contains: 1 WWA Mondo x Steelbook (4K UHD + Bonus) + Single Lenticular Slipcase for the steelbook + photo booklet + 2 sets of movie art cards + double sided folded poster + numbered sticker. Limited to 200 copies.
Special Edition Boxset (3D Set) contains: 1 WWA Mondo x Steelbook (3D+2D) + Single Lenticular Slipcase for the steelbook + photo booklet + 2 sets of movie art cards + double sided folded poster + numbered sticker. Limited to 200 copies.

51116523016_f47fb831f2_k.jpg51115959337_c35aa68562_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse me, what’s going on?:) i thought Mondo wasn’t allowing their steels to be put into slips and that’s why we never had any companies making premiums with them...

Excuse me, what’s going on?:) i thought Mondo wasn’t allowing their steels to be put into slips and that’s why we never had any companies making premiums with them...
cinemuseum already released one with pet sematary (original)

cinemuseum already released one with pet sematary (original)
Yeah, that’s where I remember this whole thing from. Carlo was saying that they will not be able to put the steelbook inside as Mondo prohibits that, so they would need to have them separate. Then magically they were able to put and seal everything together.... weird:)

Special Edition Boxset (4K Set) contains

- 1 WWA Mondo x Steelbook
- 2 Discs (4K UHD+Bonus)
- Single Lenticular Slipcase for the steelbook
- A photo booklet
- 2 sets of movie art cards
- A folding poster (double sided)
- A numbered sticker

Total Print Run for 4K sets: 200

51116523016_f47fb831f2_k.jpg

Special Edition Boxset (3D Set) contains

- 1 WWA Mondo x Steelbook
- 2 Discs (3D+2D)
- Single Lenticular Slipcase for the steelbook
- A photo booklet
- 2 sets of movie art cards
- A folding poster (double sided)
- A numbered sticker

Total Print Run for 3D sets: 200

51115959337_c35aa68562_k.jpg

Last edited:
I was not expecting a Mondo steelbook to be dressed up to the nines like this. It was quite a jolt to my system. Fortunately, I was near the toilet and was able to relieve myself. Looks like this could do around $100 worth of damage to my much-abused wallet.

• Haha
Reactions: Premises and DMD4k