#049 Blade Runner 2049 (4K + Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (OAB #49 - Blufans) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note:
Special Edition Box set (4K Set) contains: 1 WWA Mondo x Steelbook (4K UHD + Bonus) + Single Lenticular Slipcase for the steelbook + photo booklet + 2 sets of movie art cards + double sided folded poster + numbered sticker. Limited to 200 copies.
Special Edition Boxset (3D Set) contains: 1 WWA Mondo x Steelbook (3D+2D) + Single Lenticular Slipcase for the steelbook + photo booklet + 2 sets of movie art cards + double sided folded poster + numbered sticker. Limited to 200 copies.

51116523016_f47fb831f2_k.jpg51115959337_c35aa68562_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is kevin and what other site has been down?

It's a secret society that isn't allowed to be revealed here. It includes secret handshakes, promises of giving up first born children, human sacrifices and thousands of dollars of previous Blufans purchases to be a Blufans "VIP" where those members display their VIP badge and foam at the mouth every time a new Blufans release is mentioned and get first crack at all Blufans release group buys. To them no other retailer matters. Blufans rules supreme there and every time another company releases a title that has already been released by Blufans in SteelBook form, those members will always say "Thanks but I'll stick with my Blufans SteelBook" and then add some kind of emoji indicating that they think they're the ****. :LOL:

Or maybe this will make it clearer. This is a Blufans VIP each time a new release is announced:

It's a secret society that isn't allowed to be revealed here. It includes secret handshakes, promises of giving up first born children, human sacrifices and thousands of dollars of previous Blufans purchases to be a Blufans "VIP" where those members display their VIP badge and foam at the mouth every time a new Blufans release is mentioned and get first crack at all Blufans release group buys. To them no other retailer matters. Blufans rules supreme there and every time another company releases a title that has already been released by Blufans in SteelBook form, those members will always say "Thanks but I'll stick with my Blufans SteelBook" and then add some kind of emoji indicating that they think they're the ****. :LOL:

Or maybe this will make it clearer. This is a Blufans VIP each time a new release is announced:

tumblr_mi1i6zPad01r2pqspo1_400.gif

Who do I have to k*ll to get in? :angry:

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian
Your bank account to start.

My bank account is dead right now I am paying 1500 a month on pre orders and invoices.
Luckily my bank dont know about my Cash Stash :naughty:

No, that would be counter productive, I will start with you seems more of a logical choice for me.
This way I can finally beat you at fac numbers :rofl:
Also its past your bedtime :sleep:

Last edited: