#049 Blade Runner 2049 (4K+2D Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Added to Calendar: 03-22-21

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Release date: March 22, 2021 (TBC)
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on January 30 at 12 PM Red Carpet, 6 PM general sale - UK Time)
Price: £29.99

7FD23E50-6518-4C18-BA82-92AA9ADC88D1.jpg

BAA1531D-1971-49A1-BD83-6D9A887BCD58.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2020
In comparison to the original draft the images are not compressed/jolted anymore but they somehow messed up the title placement in the final product.
View attachment 500716

Thanks. They shouldn't have screwed anything up for the price, although not sure I care too much about this error, it's obvious what the movie is and the art is more important. Not sure though, why Steelbook had to be printed on the spine - it's pretty obvious it's a steelbook.

Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Thanks. They shouldn't have screwed anything up for the price, although not sure I care too much about this error, it's obvious what the movie is and the art is more important. Not sure though, why Steelbook had to be printed on the spine - it's pretty obvious it's a steelbook.

What is the price point at which it's OK to make mistakes?

All Mondo X SteelBooks have the STEELBOOK logo on the spine. All 51 of them including the variants.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Ninjas, check out @gAnX giveaway, link below, he's giving one open copy for one lucky winner:

• Thanks
Reactions: Mararagan and gAnX

tommyh84

Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Personally really not a fan of this Steelbook, I didn't like the artwork anyway but went for it A- because of the film and B- because it's part of the Mondo line but it's probably the worst of the Mondo steelbooks I own (granted I don't own all of them)

In a certain light the finish looks up there with the old Canadian 1989 Batman Steelbook I used to own, really weird as it's not rough feeling to touch but like I said in a certain light it looks it. Minimal spot glossing as well as I hoped that would save it

A waste of £30 (n)

Jul 20, 2016
Canada
My copies arrived yesterday in Canada which is exactly 1 week after the Wednesday dispatch. I think that's the fastest I've ever received anything from Zavvi here.

Usually Zavvi dispatches stuff from Guernsey on Thursday or Friday before the Monday release date.

So I received this only 2 days after the official release date of March 22nd. :happy:

Reactions: Shark