#049 Blade Runner 2049 (4K + Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 22, 2021 (TBC)
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on January 30 at 12 PM Red Carpet, 6 PM general sale - UK Time)
Price: £29.99

7FD23E50-6518-4C18-BA82-92AA9ADC88D1.jpg

BAA1531D-1971-49A1-BD83-6D9A887BCD58.jpg

Last edited:
Most likely pick this up with the code the day it goes to buy now

Mondo X steelbook don't usually come with booklets
Only Mondo X Boyhood variant edition had a 16 page booklet as far as I can remember
Ah damn thats the only other Mondo steelbook i own :rofl: would be nice to see the inside of the steelbook though before ordering

Yeah the first weblink didn't work properly but the second one did it for me but also the shipping code isn't working anymore and that's a total lame coup from zavvi :(

Ugh, can't believe I missed it. I have literally nearly every single release of this movie, so I can't just not get this one. Guess I gotta wait for FNAC and try my luck there.

I ordered soon as it went live and couldn't get a code to work mate, so you didn't miss out there AFAIK. Last pre-order I managed to have it work was for Thor Mondo which was back in December, although I haven't ordered much else since then anyway. Seems to be more often than not the code doesn't work anymore whilst being a pre-order even if ordered early/as soon as it's live, which is a shame (n) Get used to these small perks lol.
I can't even remember the last time I used it, although that's mainly down to me always being too late lol. Definitely seems to be very intermittent though... it's almost as if Zavvi have to manually disable it each time or something. :confused:

Reactions: Mickle_89