#049 Blade Runner 2049 (4K + Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 22, 2021 (TBC)
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on January 30 at 12 PM Red Carpet, 6 PM general sale - UK Time)
Price: £29.99

7FD23E50-6518-4C18-BA82-92AA9ADC88D1.jpg

BAA1531D-1971-49A1-BD83-6D9A887BCD58.jpg

Last edited:
Just curious if these steels are prone to having floaters(loose discs) first few was fine but my last three blade runner,captain America and today thor have arrived with loose discs.

They have obviously all come different weeks days. Actually i just remembered i had one much earlier with loose disc so that's 4 of them.

And yes damaged steels is a bigger problem while still sealed i dont see but in all the years i been buying and i buy a lot it's weird how my last three mondo steels have come with loose discs.

I not had a standard steel arrive yet so cant say same thing is happening there.
And in all the time i been getting stuff the odd time i would get loose disc, not three in a row of same type or steel mondo is weird, yes it has a long way to travel and its not as if you can blame one person, are they being handled my end badly which causee this. Or maybe while in uk or getting here, will never know.

I keep my steels sealed and it be stuck away forgotten about in the shelf but annoying all the same, im tempted to open them all up put discs in place and double check while doing so all are ok.
My captain america its slip seemed a little weird at front which has me worried, as looks a little flat about an inch along left edge, when you press on the area down from it on the slip the slip will push in same but not stay down like above it.
Im assuming that are on slip got flattened a bit.

I believe if it was damage you would feel it or see more damage from side of spine.
Yes best way to see is open it up which i might just do so and check and do so for the others that have loose discs.
I have purchased several mondo not many over the years but very weird most of these are arriving like this.
It was been taking average 3 weeks to get to me 4 weeks at most.

Four mooted originally ...

1) BLADE RUNNER 2049
2) GHOSTBUSTERS (1984)
3) THE DARK CRYSTAL
4) SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDERVERSE

... with one released and the remaining three possibly cancelled or at least put on hold

Selection of Mondo posters for the remaining three
1624992228546.png
1624992294400.png
1624992319725.png

Reactions: Mararagan