Everywhere
Release date: January 14, 2022
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €29.99

Thor TDW .jpg

Thor TDW.jpg

Thanks @Walt Dizzy

Last edited:
So glad that they used the Ken Taylor art for this, it's stunning and I'm actually trying to grab the print at the moment at a decent price :whistle: :cautious:
But I think ill do what @C.C. 95 is doing and grab the German release for the other title so that it matches the print. :thumbs:

Reactions: C.C. 95
So glad that they used the Ken Taylor art for this, it's stunning and I'm actually trying to grab the print at the moment at a decent price :whistle: :cautious:
But I think ill do what @C.C. 95 is doing and grab the German release for the other title so that it matches the print. :thumbs:
The German one has "The Dark Kingdom" title, that's what the photo is. Hopefully the French release has "The Dark World".

Avengers was previously only available in France with the title "The Avengers", while the new UK release has "Avengers Assemble" as the title.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Robles
The German one has "The Dark Kingdom" title, that's what the photo is. Hopefully the French release has "The Dark World".

Avengers was previously only available in France with the title "The Avengers", while the new UK release has "Avengers Assemble" as the title.
Oh well if that's the case then ill wait for the inevitable Zavvi release.

Reactions: Jcb12
Oh well if that's the case then ill wait for the inevitable Zavvi release.
Fair enough. I suspect the French releases will have the original titles as the first wave did, but we'll have to wait until the French art is released to be sure.

e.g. the regular Amaray release of GotG in France has the "Les Gardiens de la Galaxie" title, but the Mondo Steelbook is "Guardians of the Galaxy"

Reactions: Robles