Everywhere
Release date: December 3, 2021
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €29.99

Les-Gardiens-de-la-Galaxie-Volume-2-Steelbook-Mondo-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Les-Gardiens-de-la-Galaxie-Volume-2-Steelbook-Mondo-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg

Thanks @Walt Dizzy

Last edited:
For anyone that ordered this from FNAC. I received this e-mail from them this morning.
I cancelled my order and placed a new one with the updated listings. Very simple process.

We inform you of a reversal of references on the site between the article sheet " Guardians of the Galaxy - Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Mondo Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD Steelbook - James Gunn - Included Blu-ray " and the article sheet " Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier Mondo Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD Steelbook ".

Therefore, without canceling your order by December 5th, you will receive the item " Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier Mondo Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD Steelbook ".

If you wish to reorder in order to receive the article " Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 Mondo Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD Steelbook ", we invite you to do so from the web page: https://www.fnac.com / a16314324 / .

Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.

This is not bad, amongst the 'poop art' series. Don't know if I should be buying though, if not getting the whole line-up...

Will these actually be in French too, or just in English? I don't want them in French.
I have the French Mondo steelbook for the first Guardians film and it’s English. I imagine this new batch will be the same. The first one also did not have on it the big ugly German rating label.

I swear to god if this wave is matte with spot glossed titles. The first is 90% glossed on the front. Thought this would match.
Awful decision

I swear to god if this wave is matte with spot glossed titles. The first is 90% glossed on the front. Thought this would match.
Awful decision
I'm not even sure the movie title has spot gloss. I couldn't tell, but the movie title on the front might have a metallic effect and not spot gloss. Hard to tell from the video. The aircraft on the back has spot gloss. The front is very disappointing, though. Now I'm curious about the other steelbooks.

Reactions: Flloydo
„vol 2“ seems to be spotglossed.. it still looks good because of the artwork, but pity its not glossy....
Looked again, and that's right. Weird that they didn't also add spot gloss to the "Guardians of the Galaxy" text. They also should have added spot gloss to Starlord's helmet and weapons. Was that too much to ask? What a missed opportunity.

Looked again, and that's right. Weird that they didn't also add spot gloss to the "Guardians of the Galaxy" text. They also should have added spot gloss to Starlord's helmet and weapons. Was that too much to ask? What a missed opportunity.

Yes, everything is always too much to ask. Every Steelbook is a missed opportunity. If they had spot glossed what you wanted then somebody would have wanted something else spot glossed as well.

Then they would say "they spot glossed this, this, this and this. Why didn't they spot gloss this as well? Is that too much to ask?" Then they would say "What a missed opportunity."

It's the same with every SteelBook. It never ends.

Yes, everything is always too much to ask. Every Steelbook is a missed opportunity. If they had spot glossed what you wanted then somebody would have wanted something else spot glossed as well.

Then they would say "they spot glossed this, this, this and this. Why didn't they spot gloss this as well? Is that too much to ask?" Then they would say "What a missed opportunity."

It's the same with every SteelBook. It never ends.
Q4U-please.jpg

Reactions: Stygian
Just the "vol 2" on the front title/spacecraft on the rear are spot glossed and no extra foil accentuates on the slip other than the title. Thats disappointing vs the last mcu mondo wave.. Shall pass on this one then, hopefully some of the others are better.