Everywhere
Release date: December 10, 2021
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €29.99

Avengers Endgame .jpg

Avengers Endgame.jpg

Thanks @Walt Dizzy

Last edited:
My thoughts as well. All at the same time again. Hopefully Zavvi will get them and release them twice a month.

Hoping on this too. Even though you had to get avengers from France.

Aside from iron man (that’s the worst in hand from the wave) I didn’t like the art reveals and mock ups but they are all lovely in hand. The avengers is the best but they all turned out decent. Iron man finish was a tad boring tho

I’m really interested to see how the other avengers turn out. If they match the first then that would be a sweet little set of mondo avenger films. But also keen on seeing the art for Ant-Man and winter soldier

Last edited:
I think that's the only Endgame art from Mondo, so I'd say it's a fairly safe bet
It is. I just copied the same thing I wrote in them all. Same for iron man 2 I think. I didn’t bother looking, I remember not being a fan of it

Has anyone in the US purchased from Cede?

Does anyone know if you can cancel from them? I have had amazing experiences with FNAC, and would prefer to buy from them, but also don't want to miss out on them if they don't get it.

Awesome! I like the mondo artwork for all the avengers movies. If the finish is good, those are going too look stunning imo