Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €29.99

Avengers Endgame .jpg

Avengers Endgame.jpg

Thanks @Walt Dizzy

Last edited:
Updated on Fnac
Thor-Le-Monde-des-Tenebres-Steelbook-Mondo-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Happy I ordered them all from Fnac now - English titles, no rating stickers, tax removed for international purchases and fast shipping via DHL.

Unfortunately for Canada, DHL adds a ton of fees that you have to pay before they will deliver your items so I will go with Zavvi.. Plus I prefer the english J-cards.

Reactions: Jcb12
For anyone that ordered this from FNAC. I received this e-mail from them this morning.
I cancelled my order and placed a new one with the updated listings. Very simple process.

We would like to inform you of a reversal of references on the site between the article sheet " Avengers: Endgame Mondo Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD Steelbook " and the article sheet " Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Mondo Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD Steelbook ".

Therefore, without canceling your order by December 5th, you will receive the item " Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Mondo Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD Steelbook ".

If you wish to reorder to receive the item " Avengers: Endgame Mondo Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD Steelbook ", we invite you to do so from the web page: https://www.fnac.com/ a16314327 / .

Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.

For anyone that ordered this from FNAC. I received this e-mail from them this morning.
I cancelled my order and placed a new one with the updated listings. Very simple process.

We would like to inform you of a reversal of references on the site between the article sheet " Avengers: Endgame Mondo Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD Steelbook " and the article sheet " Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Mondo Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD Steelbook ".

Therefore, without canceling your order by December 5th, you will receive the item " Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Mondo Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD Steelbook ".

If you wish to reorder to receive the item " Avengers: Endgame Mondo Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD Steelbook ", we invite you to do so from the web page: https://www.fnac.com/ a16314327 / .

I did EXACTLY the same, but when i wanted to add DUNE, they won't let me...

I messaged with FNAC and they told me I didn't need to do anything so I just left the orders as they were. I found the whole thing a bit confusing as to why they would send the emails but who knows!

If you ordered all of them, you should be fine as some of the listings got swapped around. If you only wanted specific discs, you'll need to check that your order is for what you wanted now and change it if required.

Reactions: j_uk
Got 4 of these today...shipped Monday received Thursday in Arizona USA!! Pretty impressive speed! All 4 in a box about double the thickness of the steelbooks and all side by side and banging against each other. Thanks to the clear slip and cardboard data card on back had no damage! Was positive they would be damaged. Hope all who ordered get them quick and free from damage!

Reactions: apsmith21
Got 4 of these today...shipped Monday received Thursday in Arizona USA!! Pretty impressive speed! All 4 in a box about double the thickness of the steelbooks and all side by side and banging against each other. Thanks to the clear slip and cardboard data card on back had no damage! Was positive they would be damaged. Hope all who ordered get them quick and free from damage!

Mine arrived today as well. In retrospect I’m glad they split these up

this is why i always add the gift wapping. every little thing helps keep hem from moving around and crashing into each other in the box.