tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: March 14, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

2A47A1B7-AF60-4332-9800-EF0AE3435288.jpeg
44B6EE0D-BEA6-49FF-B43D-D85C2114FD40.jpegF5F2E4DB-5515-4E5E-AFB9-4955896DAF35.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The 10% red carpet code. But It only works for a few minutes when an item is live for pre order. It’s then disabled and you can use it again once the item is buy now

RC10OFF
Wait... did they change the code from RCVIP? Would explain why I can never seem to get it to work :squint:

Reactions: Flloydo
Wait... did they change the code from RCVIP? Would explain why I can never seem to get it to work :squint:

Yeah they changed it twice. Within the last few months. You would of had an email.

First it was changed to automatic. Which I knew was going to be a sh!tshow and then about 2/3 weeks later they changed it to physical code again but changed the actual code.

I mainly use REDDIT though

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles
Yeah they changed it twice. Within the last few months. You would of had an email.

First it was changed to automatic. Which I knew was going to be a sh!tshow and then about 2/3 weeks later they changed it to physical code again but changed the actual code.

I mainly use REDDIT though
Never received any emails but had heard through Twitter that it'd been changed to apply automatically, then I eventually realised that had been removed so assumed the RCVIP code was reactivated again... not that I've ever been able to get it to work on pre-orders though. I always just use REDDIT when ordering in stock items as well. Appreciate the heads up on the new code anyway... obviously would've been nice if Zavvi made the extra effort to let folks know themselves! No idea why I didn't receive an email about it, since I receive all their junk "sales" emails every day. :sour:

Reactions: Flloydo