GA
Release date: January 25, 2023
Purchase links: FNAC
Price: €29.99

91WjOwF0FvL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Friendly
Reactions: apsmith21
Thank you for the update, I tried to place an order and I didn't allow me, am I doing something wrong.

Unfortunately I don't know what the problem would be. I don't order from FNAC. Hopefully somebody else will be able to answer your question.

Unfortunately I don't know what the problem would be. I don't order from FNAC. Hopefully somebody else will be able to answer your question.
At the end when the order went thru it says

As you requested, your order has been cancelled.
If you want to place an order again, you can click here

Thank you

At the end when the order went thru it says

As you requested, your order has been cancelled.
If you want to place an order again, you can click here

Thank you
This happened only once to me - when I tried to order the Last Night in Soho steelbook. I forget exactly what happened, but I think I I tried to cancel and then reorder with other stuff, and it wouldn’t let me place the order again.

It’s some kind of a glitch with their system, that after a cancellation you (at least sometimes) can’t order the item again. If you create a second account, then you can purchase the steelbook. That’s what I did with LNiS.

This happened only once to me - when I tried to order the Last Night in Soho steelbook. I forget exactly what happened, but I think I I tried to cancel and then reorder with other stuff, and it wouldn’t let me place the order again.

It’s some kind of a glitch with their system, that after a cancellation you (at least sometimes) can’t order the item again. If you create a second account, then you can purchase the steelbook. That’s what I did with LNiS.
Thank you so much

Reactions: JGCramp