May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: March 31, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon DE - JPC
Price: €32.99

1668026283321.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JGCramp and Stygian
Hopefully Thor will be released in France or UK with original English title.
I'd be very shocked if they don't get an official UK drop. I can tolerate slightly different menus but German title on the steelbook would bug me until thr end of time

I'd be very shocked if they don't get an official UK drop. I can tolerate slightly different menus but German title on the steelbook would bug me until thr end of time
I think France is going to happen soon but I wonder if the UK gets delayed a bit like last time.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Not sure if I dig this one or not. The print worked quite well but this seems to mashup with the smaller scale :(

Reactions: Flloydo
I think France is going to happen soon but I wonder if the UK gets delayed a bit like last time.
I don't mind delay as long as we get them. I have 5 of the MCU mondos from Germany. But other than the disks they are still English titles. I don't think it would ever sit happy in my collection if I got that Thor.

Reactions: apsmith21
We will 100% get them but if releases are the end of March/ April then zavvi will put them up end of December/ January time.

Reactions: apsmith21