USA
Release date: November 12, 2012
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
or
HMV.com

1000337929.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Having stupidly owned the first UK release, I'll never touch this again. Nice enough looking steel & I imagine the gold will look great, but it's a boring film

The chick in this movie is sooo hawt! But I don't like the movie so will ahve to pass. Can't buy movies because there's a hot chick in it. That's what I have pr0n for...

So many other movies which deserve a SB treatment got passed over for this???

I remember getting peer pressured into watching this with my friends at the theater. The movie was so bad that we started doing our own dubs in the theater :) no one else cared either :) There were only 30-40 people there :)

Would that be your old avatar?

lol correct! :D

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

-EDIT-

btw the movie is passable, but not really that terrible imo (especially if you see it free on TV :D )

I will say though that the Smildon "Sabertooth Tiger" in the movie is nicely done, but i was sad to see it not getting a bigger role in the movie

I have owned the caandian steel of this for long time but never watched the film....... and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Very nice looking art though, but for a bad film the price just doesn't compute.