Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Release date: June 14, 2016
Purchase link: BestBuy.ca
Price: CAD $25.99

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The artwork could be better but it could be much worse too! The worst for me is if they just use the theatrical poster art or a photo of the actors. This is neither of those so it works for me.

Before anyone blasts me for that, there are exceptions where the poster art works for a steelbook and sometimes a photo is ok. Generally not though.

The artwork could be better but it could be much worse too! The worst for me is if they just use the theatrical poster art or a photo of the actors. This is neither of those so it works for me.

Before anyone blasts me for that, there are exceptions where the poster art works for a steelbook and sometimes a photo is ok. Generally not though.

The artwork is from an IMAX poster that they were giving away at screenings. So essentially, it is theatrical poster art.

http://www.imax.com/news/10-cloverfield-lane-imax-giveaways

Reactions: tridon and svenning
I don't mind it but out the 3 art designs like this I would of preferred the Mary Elizabeth Winstead version.

But out of all artworks I prefer the IMAX poster with MEW in the giant post/mail box and the house to the left

Reactions: tridon and svenning