Vancouver Canada
Release date: June 14, 2016
Purchase link: BestBuy.ca
Price: CAD $25.99

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No Martian, Hateful Height or Revenant... but we get this... yeah..... *yawn*
I know... I know... read all good reviews about this, but this is not the kind of movie that will oversell and then, Best Buy will wonder how come they're stucked with stock (shouldn't as it's a shared release), and then the product buyers will wonder if SteelBook are still strong sellers...

Wish I could say I was excited. I am in the minority- but I thought the film was a mess.
(Leaving out the twist- if you really think about the story- it makes absolutely no sense. And with the twist, the story is absolutely pointless).
And even if I liked it more, it is a definite "one-timer" view. (Full disclosure: I am a huge Cloverfield 1 fan.- and the use of the title is arbitrary, at best).

• Informative
Reactions: Leafs17
I know... I know... read all good reviews about this, but this is not the kind of movie that will oversell and then, Best Buy will wonder how come they're stucked with stock (shouldn't as it's a shared release), and then the product buyers will wonder if SteelBook are still strong sellers...
:LOL:
Where is that dude who was always yelling about not yet having a FREEJACK steelbook?!:rofl:

very true..those would have been good sellers since they did great in NA box office

Where is that dude who was always yelling about not yet having a FREEJACK steelbook?!:rofl:
I know right... but with the releases like Hop! Spongebob, Into the Storm, After Earth and other crappy films, I wonder what is going thru product buyers mind sometime... I thought we all wanted $$$ sales and continue to make the SteelBook business grow...

I've lost count of how many times Hangover 2 steel has been on sale at FutureShop/BestBuy... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Leafs17 and C.C. 95
I know right... but with the releases like Hop! Spongebob, Into the Storm, After Earth and other crappy films, I wonder what is going thru product buyers mind sometime... I thought we all wanted $$$ sales and continue to make the SteelBook business grow...

I've lost count of how many times Hangover 2 steel has been on sale at FutureShop/BestBuy... :rolleyes:
Seriously- the HANGOVER steelbooks need a deep hole like the one for the Atari E.T. Game Cartridges!
(Just do "steelbook" search on eBay and choose "lowest Price" and you'll be wading through pages of HANGOVER steelbooks!)
Man, if they need help choosing catalog titles - we are more than happy to help! Here, off the top of my head- GALAXY QUEST, TREMORS, AFTER HOURS? HELL YES. See Retailers? Not tough. GHOULIES 1, and GHOULIES 2? HELL NO. It's easy when you get the hang of it!! And when you get good at this, you won't have to pay Workman's Comp for all your employees who biffed a shin bone wading through 2 feet of unsold HANGOVER and POP ART Steelbooks!:D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Ricker and Drum18