Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Dead Don't Die

Genre: Comedy, Horror

Director: Jim Jarmusch

Cast: Bill Murray, Adam Driver, Chloë Sevigny, Selena Gomez, Austin Butler, Steve Buscemi, Tilda Swinton, Rosie Perez, Daniel Craig, Caleb Landry Jones, Tom Waits, Danny Glover, Iggy Pop, RZA, Sara Driver, Carol Kane

D3E4aefU8AEmV-G.jpg

Reactions: Flloydo
Title: The Dead Don't Die (2019)

Genre: Comedy, Fantasy, Horror

Director: Jim Jarmusch

Cast: Adam Driver, Bill Murray

Release: 14 June 2019

Plot : The peaceful town of Centerville finds itself battling a zombie horde as the dead start rising from their graves

240411_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I did. Twice ! I almost wrote that "I cannot believe that this is not yet posted".

Sorry.
Oh, weird! Did you check in this specific forum/section? And did you select "search titles only"? It's no biggie anyway... we've all done it, and it's not exactly hard for us (Mods) to just merge them lol.

Reactions: Space Cadet
@Space Cadet But anyhoo... it's cool to see someone else is looking forward to this! Are you a fan of Jarmusch's other films?

( i always do those when I search)

Yes, fan of JJ. Fan since Stranger than Paradise. Yep - I'm that old. lol. Latest buys from him are PA's Paterson and Iggy Pop doc Gimme Danger. Favorite ??? Maybe Dead Man. It has also nice steel ...

Hope PA does this, as they did Only Lovers Left Alive and Paterson.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
( i always do those when I search)

Yes, fan of JJ. Fan since Stranger than Paradise. Yep - I'm that old. lol. Latest buys from him are PA's Paterson and Iggy Pop doc Gimme Danger. Favorite ??? Maybe Dead Man. It has also nice steel ...

Hope PA does this, as they did Only Lovers Left Alive and Paterson.
Hmm I've no idea then... it worked for me lol.

Cool! I've still a lot of his work to check out, especially his older stuff. I originally became a fan after seeing Ghost Dog, and have loved him ever since. I actually bought the German complete collection boxset a while back, which has all of his films up to Only Lovers Left Alive -- must admit that I kinda forgot about it though, so I should really crack on with it!

But yeah... I'd also love to see PA continue to do more releases for his films. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Space Cadet
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database