Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: July 9, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CDN $44.99

1557271040119.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad that even Paramount has hit the $44.99 price point for 4K SteelBooks. They went from $34.99 for Mission Impossible Fallout to $44.99 with Bumblebee and now Pet Sematary.

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17
I'll be buying less and less titles this way. And then they wonder why people are not buying more of their titles? smh

I have started to like the captain America steelbooks. Glad the next ones are out in June think I only ordered Dumbo, Captain Marvel, Shazam (might not keep) and Pet Cemetery as I can recal.

I have started to like the captain America steelbooks. Glad the next ones are out in June think I only ordered Dumbo, Captain Marvel, Shazam (might not keep) and Pet Cemetery as I can recal.
That's fine, if you like a certain series then nothing will stop you. I have Shazam and HTTYD 3 on preorder. I dont think I have anything else on preorder. Why would I pay 50 CAD when I can import a better steelbook for same or similar price. If they are gonna increase the price then I'm gonna get even more picky with the art, finish, etc.

That's fine, if you like a certain series then nothing will stop you. I have Shazam and HTTYD 3 on preorder. I dont think I have anything else on preorder. Why would I pay 50 CAD when I can import a better steelbook for same or similar price. If they are gonna increase the price then I'm gonna get even more picky with the art, finish, etc.
Ya I agree with you. It’s just easier for me to get from Canada cause I dont want to deal with trying to get ones that aren’t region free. Most of these I am blind buying which in the long run is cheaper then spending $40+ in theatres plus buying the movie. I cut my videogame buying, now it’s gonna be Steelbooks lol. Wife looks at me at why I’m spending so much for a damn movie lol. Is Shazam worth the buy for that much or just a rental? I do like the Marvel Steelbooks but I pretty much buy for movies I will actually watch more then once.

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17
Ya I agree with you. It’s just easier for me to get from Canada cause I dont want to deal with trying to get ones that aren’t region free. Most of these I am blind buying which in the long run is cheaper then spending $40+ in theatres plus buying the movie. I cut my videogame buying, now it’s gonna be Steelbooks lol. Wife looks at me at why I’m spending so much for a damn movie lol. Is Shazam worth the buy for that much or just a rental? I do like the Marvel Steelbooks but I pretty much buy for movies I will actually watch more then once.
LOL then ask her why shes spending so much on clothes and makeup? :rofl:

Shazam is hilarious, I'd say it's more like Marvel movies. So if you liked the seriousness or the tone of Snyder's movies you might not like this one. I also didnt like the ending that much on Shazam. But I still enjoyed it enough to buy the steelbook. :)

I meant that I stopped with the captain America steelbooks because of the price and that like 3 movies came out on the same day. That $150 on 3 movies in one shot. Sorry my phone likes to add words and autocorrect at the same time.
Ah gotcha!