Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Infinite (2020)

Genre: Drama, Science Fiction

Director: Antoine Fuqua

Cast: Mark Walhberg

Release: 2021-06-10

Plot: A troubled young man haunted by memories of two past lives stumbles upon the centuries-old secret society of similar individuals and dares to join their ranks.

Just noticed that OG post says that Chris Evans was to star in this instead of Marky Mark?... That would have made me much more interested in this.
That said, this doesn't look horrible. Not sure how I'm going to see it tho here in Canada?

Just noticed that OG post says that Chris Evans was to star in this instead of Marky Mark?... That would have made me much more interested in this.
That said, this doesn't look horrible. Not sure how I'm going to see it tho here in Canada?

...looks horrible. :wtf:

• Haha
Reactions: kaw
Now streaming on Amazon Prime UK.
It felt like watching spaghetti stuck to a wall. A mass of scenes which left me referencing other movies, from Fast & Furious to Mission Impossible & everything Christopher Nolan might leave on the cutting room floor.
All used to propel the plot to it's inevitable conclusion.
We know that the cast are capable of more. Wahlberg & Fuqua have collaborated to better effect, Sniper being the obvious example, but here we're presented with characters with whom you have little empathy, or emotional investment. If they die, they get reborn.
The main antagonist has a laughable premise which compels him to end all living things on earth, when a simple act of self-sacrifice would alleviate the problem with his condition.
I would not recommend opening a bag of popcorn for this, but, for falling asleep in front of the TV....
If you've better things to do, watch this in your next life.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database