May 24, 2019
Release date: November 5, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $44.99

zootopia.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
Had a feeling these were coming today. Once again too many Disney releases all at once means they may be in stock a long time just like the Pixar releases still are.

• Thanks
Reactions: nacthenud
Thanks so much for all those tags, I am very selective when it comes to Best Buy due to the regular damage on their steelbooks. Got tired of ordering 4 steels just to get 1 mint copy. My last 2 ones were a quiet place(so awesome) and (dumbo) which I haven’t opened my 2 copies looks mint shrikes wrap but worried to find out what is under the j-card :ohno: such a shame love their gloss steelbooks but it is too much stress to constantly deal with returns.

Thanks so much for all those tags, I am very selective when it comes to Best Buy due to the regular damage on their steelbooks. Got tired of ordering 4 steels just to get 1 mint copy. My last 2 ones were a quiet place(so awesome) and (dumbo) which I haven’t opened my 2 copies looks mint shrikes wrap but worried to find out what is under the j-card :ohno: such a shame love their gloss steelbooks but it is too much stress to constantly deal with returns.

No problem. I just went through the last 3 Canadian Steelbook threads and tagged every name I saw that had posted anything in them.

I noticed that they tailored the J-cards differently for each of these 5 releases depending on the location of the art.

Thanks for the tag. I don't anticipate a sell out on the latest wave of Bestbuy steelbooks. Same movie popularity level as Cars and Finding Nemo.