Alice In Wonderland (Blu-Ray Steelbook)[Germany]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Alice In Wonderland Blu Ray Steelbook - http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0052W9POS/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Released - 1st September 2011

20110531114404_51U27tBbEyL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jimmy and Grapey
I looked at gone in 60 seconds first and I thought that was bad.

But the pic on this makes me think of the US version - I wonder if the white is a slipcover. :ohno:

At least, I hope so...
:(

+1

Doesn't look like much effort was put into the artwork!

These blow compared to Alliance's lovely steelbooks!

I think this one is the best of the bunch, but that isn't saying much. :( Was hoping this one would turn out nice, but now I'm inclined to look for a Canadian Iron Pack instead. Maybe they will change the artwork like UFA did? :D

Hi, I just saw in the right corner of the cover stands "vorläufiges Cover" that meas something like temporary cover. So the covers will change.

I think this one is the best of the bunch, but that isn't saying much. :( Was hoping this one would turn out nice, but now I'm inclined to look for a Canadian Iron Pack instead. Maybe they will change the artwork like UFA did? :D

I agree. If I had to get just one, I would get this one. Probably because I'm missing the IP too.

I'm optimistic that they will come up with a nice deign for the final artwork as others have posted that this is listed as temp art. If so, I'm very much looking forward to this release. Still haven't seen the movie, wanted to for a while, and this would be the prefect excuse.

I've not seen anything yet but I too think and hope these are just slips. If not, and this is the best they can come up with (and Disney has had nice US Steels in the past, so I hope not), I'll be skipping this whole series. Either way, for me, AIW was an awful film, so I won't buy it again. But I'd consider some of the others, if the covers end up different.